• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Vice & Luna - The Top 5 Most Kissable Anime Skeletons

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mangamuscle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:43 pm Reply with quote
Snomaster1 wrote:
Well,mangamuscle. There are a couple of points you've seem to have forgotten. Human beings,for the most part are living beings. Skeletons or those that are undead aren't living. There is a difference. I have little to no desire to kiss anything dead or undead. I hope I've cleared things up for you.

belvadeer wrote:
Skeletor isn't undead though. He was dying from the pain when the acid hit his face and melted his skin off. He survived via Hordak's magic, but he didn't ever actually die prior to the ritual.

Lucky you, Snomaster1, from what belvadeer say Skeletor is not undead so you would have no problem giving him one huge smooch Cool Also, Theron Martin said in another comment in this messageboard that Elias (from (Ancient Magus' Bride) is not undead, so then you getting a Dakimakura with him will be ok Very Happy
zawa113

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:18 pm Reply with quote
Having just played the hell out of Undertale for the very first time within the past month, damn do I like Papyrus and sans. Especially Papyrus, he would be my bf, we would totally go on dates (at his house, but that's my sort of "date" anyway). Then again, Alphys calls anime and manga "historical research documents" or something, and I could get on board with that too.
AnimeLordLuis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:09 pm Reply with quote
I can’t believe that they mentioned the horned king from the black cauldron I’ve seen that movie like a hundred times but no one that I know has ever even heard of the black cauldron. Shocked
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:34 pm Reply with quote
Sorry,mangamuscle. I have no interest in kissing Skeletor,the Horned King from "The Black Cauldron,"or Elias. I have standards of who I kiss. And that leaves those like I mentioned above off that list. There is nothing that can ever be done that will ever make kiss them so please give up.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:39 pm Reply with quote
I have to admit, I read this edition of Vice & Luna based on the genius title of the thread and was not disappointed. Snomaster1's lack of ardor for our bony brethren was just icing on the comedic cake.
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:20 pm Reply with quote
@Snomaster1

Relax, this was a hypothetical question about impossible individuals who don't exist and likely can't exist. To the best of my knowledge, no living, humanoid creature exists with a bare skull for a head so it really doesn't matter how you answer. I suppose insects can be considered to have their skeleton on the outside, but no one is asking you to kiss a cockroach. You should probably be more focused on the fact that some of the individuals mentioned (such as Elias) are not human, regardless of their appearance.
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:55 pm Reply with quote
Here's what I'm saying to mangamuscle:There is nothing on this planet that would ever make me kiss the Red Skull so please stop. As much a lot of people seem to enjoy this,I just want to make clear of the sort of guy I am. I have standards and people like that aren't on my list.
As for Alan45:I'm well aware of the fact that they're fictional characters. I just want it known that I'm not going to kiss dead things. Those sort of things are NOT on my kissing list. But,reading the many comments,about the back and forth between me and those like mangamuscle,I'm glad that people liked them and thought they were amusing. I like that. And,what would make me happy is that I did some posts in the Community section that need some comments,one on some recommendations on shows for Halloween and the other one's on Batman. I hope you guys read them both and comment on them. I'd really like to read them and would appreciate those comments a lot.
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:05 pm Reply with quote
Sounds like someone hasn't been exposed to the world of skeleton fetishists. (Then again, I myself was not aware of skeletal fanservice until Undertale really took off.)

mangamuscle wrote:
You do realize that when you kiss a human being, there is an skull inside each and every one of them? It is just a few millimeters below the skin.

Well, presumably you're kissing someone on the lips. If they're outstretched, it may be more than a centimeter. Probably not though, with the teeth so close. Nevertheless, lips are boneless.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:12 pm Reply with quote
AnimeLordLuis wrote:
I can’t believe that they mentioned the horned king from the black cauldron

Speaking of horned kings, how 'bout that Chernabog from Fantasia? He's not a skeleton, so I guess he doesn't count, but the dude is ripped. Could use a manicure though.
mangamuscle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:38 pm Reply with quote
leafy sea dragon wrote:
Well, presumably you're kissing someone on the lips. If they're outstretched, it may be more than a centimeter. Probably not though, with the teeth so close. Nevertheless, lips are boneless.

Just the same as you can drink a soda with a straw so you do not make contact with the glass, but you do realize that without the glass there would be only a puddle on the table. Remove (like a David Copperfield) the skull of any living being and I assure you that you will be hard pressed to call the result "kissable", heck, remove only the teeth and you will have a similar reaction. Allow me to plug one of my favorite animes, Beautiful Bones
Saidah Gilbert

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:34 am Reply with quote
Far less kissing a skeleton or an undead creature, I have no desire to kiss anybody living or dead on the lips. Since seeing Scum's Wish, I abhor even looking at mouth-to-mouth kissing.
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:15 am Reply with quote
@Saidah Gilbert

You are not supposed to look at it. You are supposed to do it, and even then you would usually have your eyes closed. Kissing someone you are attracted to is a whole lot more fun than it looks. Laughing
Saidah Gilbert

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:46 am Reply with quote
@Alan45

So I keep reading in books. However, I have never been attracted to anyone so it remains as a disgusting image to me. Well, I am still young so it may eventually happen (me being attracted to someone).
Top Gun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:11 pm Reply with quote
You could always go with Brook instead. He won't kiss you; he just wants to see your pantsu. Razz
Codeanime93

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:52 pm Reply with quote
What about Brook from One Piece? He's a skeleton, yes he's a pervert but I'm sure some girls can love him.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3