• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: 2nd Oreimo PSP Game's Madoka Magica Cosplay Previewed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
superdry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:33 am Reply with quote
Polycell wrote:
superdry wrote:
For anyone who has yet to read the novels or play the first game...the picture of Saori is sort of spoilerish in the article.
The only possible spoiler I see is her not wearing glasses. I'd imagine the actual spoiler in that regard might be the why.

That's why I said spoilerish because we do know she's an ojou-sama in the anime, but we never see her face.

HitokiriShadow wrote:
Animerican14 wrote:
Having not seen past the first twelve episodes of the series, and thus not really following any of the other Oreimo material: has Ayase become much more okay with otaku-type things?

She barely appears at all in the BD/web episodes. But there are several more novels past where the anime ended and I have no idea what happens with her in those. But the games aren't limited to even that, they can go off in their own direction, which is part of the appeal of them.

The fun thing about the games is the fact that the stories are pretty much what-if scenarios. I'd safely assume the games are a way for the author to have some fun with non-canon storylines. I was explained the "homo route" in the first game by a friend who played it and it was unbelievably hilarious what happens.

Anywho...if u want to know about Ayase spoiler[she does become a little more tolerant of Kirino's otaku habits. but still can't fully accept it.]
potatochobit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:43 am Reply with quote
spoiler[well, considering she got pregnant in the first game I wouldn't really be surprised if they gave her something like an otaku route or a cosplay party.]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2