• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Strike the Blood (TV).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kruszer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:11 pm Reply with quote
Episode 15:

Is it bad that at the end of this episode this came to mind?
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:24 am Reply with quote
Episode 16

It does seem odd that the entire family seem to call each other by name, bot Kojou and Nagisa call their mother by her personal name. Their mother has a dark grey coloured hair which might be right in between Nagisa's black hair and Kojou's lighter grey, her eyes are purple which is like a mix of Kojou's blue eyes and Nagisa's red eyes. You might say that Nagisa looks different, but it almost seems to be the case the mother is a mix of them design wise. Even the personality is a bit of a mix as I seem to remember that Nagisa spoiler[can be a bit touchy too, but perhaps with...... Kojou's luck?]

I like that Asagi theorised that she might be spoiler[her daughter sent back from the future], for some reason it gave me a smile.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:05 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
I like that Asagi theorised that she might be spoiler[her daughter sent back from the future], for some reason it gave me a smile.

I hear the author is doing a (possibly non-canon) short story with that very premise. spoiler[Yukina's daughter] comes back too.
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:39 pm Reply with quote
Asagi should ask who is the father's name.
getchman
He started it

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:45 pm Reply with quote
well, I guess we know why Vatler is so obsessive about Avrora. She spoiler[can kick his ass quite easily and he apparently enjoys it.] so now that we have child spoiler[Natsuki after teenage Natsuki, I'm ready for some 26 year old Natsuki]. Koujo's mom is fun. more of her would be nice as well
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:27 pm Reply with quote
Episode 17:

Well nice one there spoiler[Aiba. She managed to lure that old guy into a trap. I didn't doubt her much but that was actually a nice move there~]

That other inmate was pretty strong although she got what was coming to her as well. I'm curious to see if spoiler[Dimitrie will keep his word in keeping Natsuki safe. I don't really trust him...]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:37 am Reply with quote
Episode 17

What Dimitri says: "spoiler[Put her on my boat so she will be safe]."

What Dimitri means: "spoiler[Put her on my boat so I can let all the bad guys get close and can fight them myself]."
And I can see what is going to happen because of that.

Beginning of the episode: "spoiler[I mean no disrespect, but if you do not accompany us... you will incur a late a fee]."

And television sure can sure be convenient.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:08 pm Reply with quote
I do wonder when they will return Natsuki to her old self again...

It's going to take awhile although with the spoiler[inmates captured now, the task got a little bit easier. Then again, I wouldn't necessarily say it that way since it seems like Yukina was the real objective based on the latest episode.] Also, no Yuuma this episode. I do recall she did regain consciousness last time so maybe she'll come to the scene soon, maybe to deal with this whole drama she set up in the first place.

On another note, Akatsuki spoiler['swings' that way?! Nah, just probably in the moment or rather misinterpreted by our classic Aiba.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:44 am Reply with quote
Episode 18

Natsuki's spoiler[back up personality]. Laughing It seems her secret of spoiler[liking cute things] goes beyond putting the homunculus girl spoiler[in a maid outfit].

And apparently Yukina is special, and we will find out exactly why she was made an observer. On an unrelated point, sadly Kojou is not wearing the cool vampire costume anymore.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:44 pm Reply with quote
Episode 19:

I wish the fights were a bit better in this arc. Thespoiler[ final fight of this arc imo felt a bit rushed for its conclusion. That kiss from Yuuma was also a bit predictable and welp, Yukina was there to witness it again similar to the case of La Folia. ]

The comedy was funny though. Akatsuki is such a glorious lucky bastard with Sayaka and Yuuma. I'm guessing the next arc will be the last one to conclude the show so I do wonder what it'll be about.
getchman
He started it

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:32 am Reply with quote
I believe you mean Sayaka, not Yukina.

I hadn't considered using Yuuma to spoiler[bypass the whole cant use your magic anymore] problem. Pretty cool new familiar he got
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:29 am Reply with quote
Episode 19

I am not expecting him to actually spoiler[understand Yukina's confession], but the way the scene played out and everyone's reactions did look good. Vampires and mist do go together really cool. Actually I also kind of liked Yuuma in that scene and of course Natsuki.

There was also a bit of a sexy scene too, he had to comment on spoiler[her underwear].
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:22 am Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
I believe you mean Sayaka, not Yukina.

I hadn't considered using Yuuma to spoiler[bypass the whole can't use your magic anymore] problem. Pretty cool new familiar he got

Eh, what part are you exactly quoting me on? You should probably make that more clear.

If you mean the kiss relating to the earlier episode of La Folia with Akatsuki, then they both witnessed it. If you mean the kiss this episode, then Yukina saw that. I believe I was right on that.
getchman
He started it

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:36 am Reply with quote
sorry, I thought you were referring to the blood sucking in the middle of the episode and not what took place at the end of it. my bad
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:29 pm Reply with quote
Episode 20:

This one reminded me a little of spoiler[Full Metal Alchemist for some obvious reasons. I have mixed thoughts on this arc so far since I don't find that Kou guy very appealing. I'm more curious to see what else Aiba will do in this arc though with that big cliffhanger ending. I don't think she died from the attack though...]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 11 of 14