• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Tokyo Anime Fair 2009 Blowout

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sariachan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:08 am Reply with quote
Thanks for the videos, and especially thanks for the lates Fullmetal Alchemist info! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Rin Twisted

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:56 am Reply with quote
This is such a cool article- thanks for bringing us your impressions and videos. Next best thing to being there, for sure. Maybe better, because if I was there I'd jump into that kid-sized Going Merry for some pics no matter how much bigger I am than the average Japanese grade schooler.

(Note to those who said they had trouble: I had to abandon my beloved Firefox and use IE to get the vids to play. Maybe it has to do with those ads, and the fact the I use Firefox's ad block as many do.)
Sariachan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quote
I watched the videos without problems with Firefox. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Zivil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quote
jsevakis wrote:
Zivil wrote:
fighterholic wrote:
It looked to me like there was some kind of adware in the Pierrot video. Maybe you guys could check that up?

Ditto; actually it happened to me on the Pierrot, Toho, and NHK video spots.

Would someone be so kind as to take a screenshot and send it to me via PM? Thanks!

Sorry it took me so long to reply, midterms week. But it looks like you got them removed. Thanks.
And I forgot to say earlier, thanks for the videos.
san-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quote
Thank you for these really interesting facts ann ^^
But there is a thing that bothers me, for some unknown reason I can't view your videos. I would very much like to see them, but when I press "play" the videoplayer transforms into a grey square, and then nothing more happens... Could anyone help me?
Sariachan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:26 am Reply with quote
^ You maybe have to install the proper plug-in to play them, or some AD-block is blocking them...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3