• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bleach Simulcast Launched on Crunchyroll Today

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyciol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:03 am Reply with quote
I don't like streaming. I have no problem at all with looking at advertisements to support it like what they do with streaming, but I just want to download the file... does it make a difference to them?

I hate it when you're streaming and it cuts out in the middle or something or has buffering errors. That's why I quit Naruto after CR picked up and DB dropped too.

NExclusive wrote:
I prefer DB because it's how I first started watching bleach, it's how I watched bleach from day 1
They only started around Episode 48 or something... did you skip those?
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:03 am Reply with quote
Dorcas_Aurelia wrote:
Don't be a jerk, support legitimate streaming anime if you even remotely like the show. (And by support, I don't mean you have to go and pay CR for a subscription, if you can't afford it, just stop watching fansubs and wait for the free stream).

I'm no sub watcher But I also agree with docras aurelia. you guys need to avoid those fansubbers like databayeo and such.

As for me I'll watch them on Cartoon Netwoek's Adult Swim block.

Unfortunately with all the news of streaming , I am really really getting worried about new EPS being released for AS. I wasn't worried cause it has high viewership on AS but these dont bode well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
agila61

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quote
teh*darkness wrote:
If it was any other site, I might, and I might even try watching them once Viz starts streaming the episodes themselves, but I won't support a site that went from completely illegal to unjustifiably legit. They should never have been allowed to make that transition.

This is quite insane. If someone is doing the wrong thing, they should be punished for stopping doing the wrong thing and starting to do the right thing?

Without Crunchyroll, the industry loses its main opportunity to drain the scumbag aggregators of their revenue base in hits from outside of North America.
NExclusive

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quote
tyciol wrote:
I don't like streaming. I have no problem at all with looking at advertisements to support it like what they do with streaming, but I just want to download the file... does it make a difference to them?

I hate it when you're streaming and it cuts out in the middle or something or has buffering errors. That's why I quit Naruto after CR picked up and DB dropped too.

NExclusive wrote:
I prefer DB because it's how I first started watching bleach, it's how I watched bleach from day 1
They only started around Episode 48 or something... did you skip those?

I started on AS in english, but I got so hooked on the series that I couldn't wait for 1 ep each week and just move on to subs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3