• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Romance Anime to Make Your Heart Flutter

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dynamo-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:01 pm Reply with quote
Surprised no one mentioned your “your lie in April” or “I want to eat your pancreas”.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:35 pm Reply with quote
"Tsukigakirei" is 1 of the most romantic anime I have ever scene. Our spoiler[main couple got married and had a baby].
JustMonika

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:47 am Reply with quote
FuzzyDave wrote:
What a great list! It's an unexpected pleasure to see Full Metal Panic there since I ADORE that show. A couple more suggestions: If you like Toradora you might want to check out The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. It has a similar tone with it's rich cast of characters and emotional depth. I'd also like to give a shout-out to Ouran High School Host Club, one of my absolute favorite shows of any genre

Funny you mention FMP because I'm currently watching the series for the first time and am on Invisible Victory. Let's have one more season to wrap it up!
JustMonika

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:55 am Reply with quote
Piglet the Grate wrote:
Juno016 wrote:
JustMonika wrote:
Where's Happy Sugar Life and Eromanga Sensei? Laughing

In the trash, where they belong.

At least Oreimo was not mentioned. Shocked

Most trashy romance has to be Rent a Girlfriend.

Surprised no one has mentioned Blue Spring Ride and the Quintessential Quintuplets.

I don't like the ending of Oreimo because everyone knows Kuroneko is best girl in that series. So I can consider the Kuroneko spin-off as actual canon, lol. Clannad will always be my top favorite romance series. Oh and I spent $5000 on a Rent-a-Girlfriend car wrap so there is that as well. Check it out..

https://twitter.com/Solidgearmara/status/1723897348273647708?t=LiUSEqaSBVIjDxQ_Fuo3kQ&s=19
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3