• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kyoto Animation Makes The Dragon Maid of Kobayashi-san TV Anime for January Debut

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Afezeria

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:00 pm Reply with quote
Some people really need to chill out/mellow down and realized that nobody is mocking their favorite anime here. Like someone has said, mediocre isn't particularly a bad word. Other people also has different preference as to what make certain shows appealed to them so you got that too. Shit, how so easy it is for things to get heated and misunderstood over at the net.
OpinionatedWeaboo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:52 pm Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
OpinionatedWeaboo wrote:
Given the history of KyoAni being terrible at adapting lighter/comedy shows, I'm not very excited about this.

I've liked pretty much all of their comedies with Takemoto directing. FMP? Fumoffu, Nichijou, Amagi, and Lucky Star routinely made me laugh each episode.

Fair enough. I guess I should've specified.
I too enjoyed Nichijou, but I was oblivious of the fact that it was produced under KyoAni's wing. Embarassed
JoskeZ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:49 pm Reply with quote
nah not good not good, they changed the art too much, 2fanservice4me. typical kyoani. just gimme the previous studio
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4