• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Shakugan no Shana Anime in Development Revealed

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:19 pm Reply with quote
alee0911 wrote:
Shakugan no shana S is only appendix to normal Shakugan no Shana.
You can find more info about Shakugan no shana 3 in JC Staff studio
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J.C.Staff
Quote:
Shakugan no Shana III (TBA)

When the season starts, nobody knows but the last two years there was no information about this anime and yet it is confirmed that the season start

Using Wikipedia is similar to gambling. Sometimes you'll be right by picking that card and sometimes your wrong.

Only difference is that anyone can edit Wikipedia. In other words, if I or some guy off the street wanted to, we could create a page that had fake information about a non existent third season of Shana.

If there was a third season, ANN would report about the third season. In the event you did not know this, this is a website that is dedicated to reporting anime/manga themed events.

But if there is absolutely no information about it, than it doesn't simply doesn't exist yet. Internet rumors are more often than not incorrect or not true in anyway, so I wouldn't go by them.

Also, this news is over 2 years old and if there was news about a third season, it would reported here. Pretty obvious to most, but I guess not obvious to everyone.
TJR

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quote
Geneon expressed an intention to finish off the series (with Shana S being the title they were about to announce as a stopgap), but that should never be mistaken for a product announcement.

Some people just can't accept how things work, hence the recurring error. Some time ago, I tried removing the Shana III entry from the Wiki page, but it was quickly added again.
KidaYuki

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:42 am Reply with quote
Rukiia wrote:
Gotta love fans who can't take a God damn hint.

Until there is an official announcement on another season, or another Anime work, there is currently no 3rd season of Shakugan no Shana being made. Period.

I can't read Japanese very well but I think this maybe what your looking for: http://www.shakugan.com/ it looks like a official sale site for Shana. it also looks like the picture lists which channels and days Shana will air.
If anyone can translate what days that it says that would be awesome and see if it's a fake out. (another one)
alee0911

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:25 pm Reply with quote
The third season of the animation “Shakugan no Shana” has now officially Shakugan.com, and in a Japanese anime magazine with the broadcast data apparently confirmed.

The series is broadcast on the following Japanese stations:

MBS from 09.10.2011
AT-X from the 07.10.2011
TOKYO MX from the 11.10.2011

KidaYuki

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:52 pm Reply with quote
alee0911 wrote:
The third season of the animation “Shakugan no Shana” has now officially Shakugan.com, and in a Japanese anime magazine with the broadcast data apparently confirmed.

MBS from 09.10.2011
AT-X from the 07.10.2011

yay thank you! hopefully ANN will make this an official article an maybe even add it to the: animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime/upcoming/tv
Rukiia

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:22 pm Reply with quote
alee0911 wrote:

MBS from 09.10.2011
AT-X from the 07.10.2011

Are you sure you translated this right and not mistaking it for a re-broadcasting of the first/second season? I looked everywhere on the site, and used an online translator, for information on a third season yet I am finding nothing. This page here only lists the 2 seasons and OVA's.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
alee0911

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:40 am Reply with quote
Rukiia wrote:

Are you sure you translated this right and not mistaking it for a re-broadcasting of the first/second season? I looked everywhere on the site, and used an online translator, for information on a third season yet I am finding nothing. This page here only lists the 2 seasons and OVA's.

http://akaike.animeworlds.eu/2011/04/07/shakugan-no-shana-staffel-3/?lang=ja

http://www.animeph.com/summer-2011-new-anime-season-preview-list

Further 2011 Anime TV > 2 anime in playlist

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-1447.html

http://tvz.in/pgm/mx201105100300

http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1456329699

I can find more, but no sense Smile
Shakugan No Shana III started in October.
Japanese anime magazine with the broadcast data apparently confirmed
Why don't you can find information and pictures on the site? Probably because the series is not yet in circulation:)

video's

http://zoome.jp/yosiei/diary/474

http://www.mickey.tv/channel/watch/52760?page=1&src=oFav&uId=17362324

You can find it in offical website

http://imageshack.us/f/857/40176348.png/
TJR

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:28 am Reply with quote
Quote:
a re-broadcasting of the first/second season?

Correct. It's an advertisement for the rebroadcasting of the first two seasons, as well as the sale of Blu-Ray boxsets.

The postings in those links sum up what we already know. Posters speculate that the rebroadcast may point toward a third season in October (i.e. they aren't going to rebroadcast these things without a purpose), but they also state that no product has been announced yet.
Rukiia

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:21 am Reply with quote
TJR wrote:
Quote:
a re-broadcasting of the first/second season?

Correct. It's an advertisement for the rebroadcasting of the first two seasons, as well as the sale of Blu-Ray boxsets.

The postings in those links sum up what we already know. Posters speculate that the rebroadcast may point toward a third season in October (i.e. they aren't going to rebroadcast these things without a purpose), but they also state that no product has been announced yet.

That is what I figured. If there really was a third season of Shana then ANN would make sure to let us know. There is no way they would miss this kind of news.

I even looked through those links and only found that one video that said "Shana III" but that doesn't tell me anything. =/

Unless ANN makes an annoucement of some sort then I'm not buying what people have been speculating.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
alee0911

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:51 am Reply with quote
TJR wrote:

Here is news about B-ray shakugan no shana :

http://www.shakugan.com/item/dvd/index.html

TJR wrote:

this information appeared in May of this year so how can we know about them?

Rukiia wrote:

That is what I figured. If there really was a third season of Shana then ANN would make sure to let us know. There is no way they would miss this kind of news.

I even looked through those links and only found that one video that said "Shana III" but that doesn't tell me anything. =/

Unless ANN makes an annoucement of some sort then I'm not buying what people have been speculating.

I search still news about sns 3 and i find one. The entire web on all sides of the Japanese Anime/manga subs can find information about sns 3.
It isis not the case that in every post is the date
After reading a few pages I learned that a month is to be the exact list of anime who is and who is backing voices.
Currently confirmed are:

Shana - Kugimiya, Rie
メイン
Wilhelmina - Itou, Shizuka
メイン
Sakai, Yuuji - Hino, Satoshi
メイン
Yoshida, Kazumi - Kawasumi, Ayako
メイン
Alastor - Ebara, Masashi
サポート

Staff

Itou, Noizi
オリジナルキャラクターデザイン
Takahashi, Yashichiro
オリジナル作成者

Other information about sns3 is the date when the other seasons started :

SnS 1
Orginal Run : October 6, 2005
End : March 23, 2006
Sns 2
Orginal Run : October 5, 2007
End : March 28, 2008
Sns S
Orginal Run : October 23, 2009
End : September 29, 2010

So Sns 3 must started October x 2011 ;p
Rukiia

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:50 pm Reply with quote
alee0911 wrote:
Wall of text.

Sorry guy but unless ANN mentions it then I'm not convinced. You throwing random links at me is not proving me anything as all I'm seeing is Blu-ray release dates. Again, ANN wouldn't miss news like this as they are always on top of new shows coming out (especially for series that are popular). But if you want to play that game then I too can throw random links around.

If what you say is true then how come ANN's staff have not jumped all over making an announcement of this? I'm prettttty sure that if this was true then they wouldn't hesistate making an article about it.
alee0911

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:43 pm Reply with quote
Kutesu in animelist.net wrote:

I find some information about sns.
All TV Stations (MBS,AT-X,TOKYO MX) have are in the program Shakugan no Shana II( episode 9/24) Each episode is released once a week.
24 - 9 = 15 episodes so we have 15 weeks
All stations have done season II in september 15-19.
So, 2 weeks to promotion shakugan no shana 3?
I really have no idea, but all the evidence is clear about this sns 3
Maybe we'll find out about it too soon

I really dont know what happed...

Orginal post:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=292025
egoist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Omg! Finally Shana S3!!! Yay!! yay! Waah!1!1!1£!
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:32 am Reply with quote
Rukiia wrote:
alee0911 wrote:
Wall of text.

Sorry guy but unless ANN mentions it then I'm not convinced. You throwing random links at me is not proving me anything as all I'm seeing is Blu-ray release dates. Again, ANN wouldn't miss news like this as they are always on top of new shows coming out (especially for series that are popular). But if you want to play that game then I too can throw random links around.

If what you say is true then how come ANN's staff have not jumped all over making an announcement of this? I'm prettttty sure that if this was true then they wouldn't hesistate making an article about it.

These days, internet rumors are exceptionally commonplace, so I am with Rukiia on this one. ANN or Anime News Network is in the business of reporting anime/manga related news. That said, I am 100% certain that would report any news of Shakugan No Shana getting third season.

Anyone still remember the video game Mother 3? Anyone remember how much talk, i.e. rumors there was about this game? There were plenty of rumors about this game and 90% were groundless and entirely false.

ANN is one of the very few anime/manga reporting website that truly is on top of reporting brand new shows and new manga titles. If there was a new Shana series and it was confirmed by someone who actually works for Japanese company that produces Shana, then yes it is real.

Remember, even if the site can't be edited by anyone other than the administrator, the information may still be incorrect. For all you know the guy (or woman) who wrote may or may not have consulted with a reputable source. He or she might have made it all up or consulted their dog or cat as a actual source.

In short, if a third season of Shana is ever created, ANN will report on it. If not, then ANN will not report on it. Internet rumors are more often incorrect or totally wrong than right, so if that is all there is about a third season, ANN won't report about the issue.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:10 am Reply with quote
Cut it out, alee0911. There had been titles officially announced then cancelled, namely 801-chan and Mardock Scramble. Your so-called "Shana season 3" has not even reached that stage yet, so stop spreading rumors.

alee0911 wrote:

I dare say MyAnimeList and its forumites are the least credible or trustworthy bunch of the English-speaking anime fandom on the Internet.

ADDENDUM: Well, guess that "big announcement in the next issue!" is as expected.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8