• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
(A) Certain Scientific Railgun (TV) (all seasons).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrTerrorist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:17 pm Reply with quote
What was MaxSouth thinking? Where does this user get this weird idea about the orphanage being run by evil, irresponsible people?

I think he/she is judging the orphanage by how the orphanage is run from where he/she is from so it's unfair to judge it by those standards when different orphanages in different areas and countries run things differently. For example, in some South East Asian countries, the government runs the orphanage where they fund the education, meals and other basic needs of the children thanks to the government and donors. The children are also given local nutritional meals and even donors cook some meals for them as well even if it is fast food.

Last edited by MrTerrorist on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:59 pm Reply with quote
New DVD special is out. Funny stuff. Okamoto loves using Accelerator as his mouthpiece, and no one notices Uiharu's existance without her flowers Laughing
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:11 pm Reply with quote
Also this is an anime in a fake world with superpowers...... I guess people will just complain for the sake of complaining.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:51 pm Reply with quote
I couldn't keep a straight face on during any of the Railgun S moments in the special like the spoiler[Shinobu english, "Accelerator vs Misaka" moments, and ......KUROKO] LOL.

Episode 19
Regarding the latest episode, it felt a bit slow but I liked that fact that spoiler[Aogami Pierce was in the episode under the disguise of a frog costume. Felbi is cute as hell though but I sense that the scientists will eventually find her.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
yoshiyukiblade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:23 am Reply with quote
I loved the scene where spoiler[Misaka asked Accelerator if he's ok with girls that are into girly things, then charged at him screaming after he said it didn't work for her] haha. Also, Kuroko was great.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:24 am Reply with quote
When Mikoto wonders why Febri knows her name I was all "Really? You are the 3rd strongest ESPER in the city. OF COURSE PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!"
yoshiyukiblade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:57 am Reply with quote
It turns out that most of the time, characters don't realize that they're facing a level 5 until they're onscreen lol.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:44 am Reply with quote
Season 2, Episode 19

So it seems pretty obvious that Febri spoiler[is some sort of science experiment that has been conditioned to hate level 5's like Mikoto, the lollipops being something she needs to stay alive]. If only I could remember what spoiler[ITEM were fighting], although I feel like it would be cheating to check or I won't see anything.

Knowing children, I can be pretty sure that the pink Gekota would now be very sticky. She is cute with the names, and it was funny with breaking the fourth wall in saying that someone let her do the preview, and did not do a good job. And also cute/funny at Kongou spoiler[being so happy over a new friend.]

The weird part of this episode: hearing Saten referred by her personal name, Ruiko. It would be like Uiharu being called..... Kazari. That is her name?

Well it is good for Saten to be getting some spotlight, she usually does not get much since she is the normal one.
MrTerrorist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:51 pm Reply with quote
MMR 3 was hilarious especially the part where spoiler[Shinobu taught Mikoto english.]

And finally watched episode 19.
spoiler[Whoever Febri is, those scientists want her for some reason and they also want Mugino and Mikoto in their experiments.]
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:05 pm Reply with quote
Too much cuteness in this episode.
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:02 pm Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:
Too much cuteness in this episode.

Now we just need last order and febri crossover episode or even a non-h doujin with them. I could easily see them getting into trouble causing high-jinxs for accelator and misaka to clean up. Am i just a delusional person that needs a touma punch??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
getchman
He started it

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:09 pm Reply with quote
well, at least we know that spoiler[Ruiko] will make a great mother some day. spoiler[Aogami] showing up was great. Hopefully we'll get more minor character cameos
Key

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:35 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Well it is good for Saten to be getting some spotlight, she usually does not get much since she is the normal one.

I always like seeing more of her, especially the way it's done in this episode. Wink

(Yeah, I felt like someone had to say it, since Blood- doesn't seem to be following this one.)

Otherwise, though, kind of a bland episode. Hope this arc starts going somewhere soon. But at least that special was a riot.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:38 am Reply with quote
Heh, I didn't know the pedobear was so strong in you, Key Laughing (Ruiko is 12/13, remember).
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:12 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Heh, I didn't know the pedobear was so strong in you, Key Laughing (Ruiko is 12/13, remember).

I thought they were all 14 like Misaka.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 62 of 72