• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sola, True Tears Anime Songs Now on Sale in U.S. iTunes

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quote
isn't the true tears song "Reflectier" and not "reflectia" ?

and I find it funny that itunes spells Aira Yuhki as "Aira Yuuki" ,ANN has "aira yuki" yet the album art clearly says "Aira Yuhki" been reporting this since 2007 yet no ones corrected the name. It's given to us on a platter yet it's still mispelled. for itunes that's just plain sad since they list it as one yet the album art shows otherwise.

just rewatched sola the other day and it's just as good as i remember it tho...if u havnt seen it i suggest doing so
zanarkand princess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quote
No it is reflectia

Quote:
using Koi Kaze to placate someone was a crumbled defense imo.

Because you completely missed the point Rolling Eyes
Kyogissun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quote
Well this is a step in the right direction Bandai... Now, the only downfall? Because it only works for animes you guys have licensed, I can't get the themes legitimately of the shows I want...

Does anyone know if they ever released US versions of the Lucky Star Remix albums by the way?
Megiddo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quote
Ctimene's Lover wrote:
For series like and Akane-eiro, the incest implications I am tolerant with because: the implication doesn't really get touched upon until later in the series

Let me put it to you simply. There is far more incest in Akane-iro than there is in True Tears. You can just completely ignore the sisterly-character for the most part. It's Aiko and Noe that are the best anyway. Wink
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quote
hikaru004 wrote:
... using Koi Kaze to placate someone was a crumbled defense imo.

I don't even know what you're trying to say.
Ariolander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Meh iTunes... Put it on Amazon MP3 store and I will buy it.

I got no love for iPods, Apple, and that software. Dunno why you would distribute there exclusivly if you are going to release itin the US please do Amazon as well!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ktimene's Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quote
Yes, but the main guy doesn't seek after his sister in Akane-iro from the start. Yuuhi is entangled in the love triangle.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quote
Ctimene's Lover wrote:
Yes, but the main guy doesn't seek after his sister in Akane-iro from the start. Yuuhi is entangled in the love triangle.

The main guy doesn't seek out Hiromi either?

Your excuse for not wanting to watch the show is terrible, and you will understand why if you actually watch the show.

Minato came on to her brother. That never happens in True Tears. No incest whatsoever.
houkoholic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:

and I find it funny that itunes spells Aira Yuhki as "Aira Yuuki" ,ANN has "aira yuki" yet the album art clearly says "Aira Yuhki" been reporting this since 2007 yet no ones corrected the name. It's given to us on a platter yet it's still mispelled. for itunes that's just plain sad since they list it as one yet the album art shows otherwise.

It's just that for each instances they used a different method of romanization for keeping with consistency, they are all correct romanzations of the name academically and technically speaking.
Ktimene's Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Alright, I might give True Tears a chance. In retrospect, my essential hypocratic posts have me realize that Akane-iro has incest as a major plot later in the story it seems.
Karisu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quote
There is no actual incest in True Tears what-so-ever.

spoiler[
There is an instance of one sibling (who is a relatively minor character) having feelings for his sister, but nothing ever comes of it at all. I don't even thing the sister ever finds out he has these feelings if I remember correctly.]

True Tears being one of my all time favorites (It is one of the best romance/drama stories in anime), I instantly bought the tracks.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2