• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Supernatural, Hourou Musuko, Saiyuki Promos Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaymie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:28 pm Reply with quote
Screw Supernatural. Wandering Son is a must watch.
Penguin_Factory

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:41 pm Reply with quote
I watched the Wandering Son trailer and thought "wow this looks a lot like Aoi Hana."

Turns out the same author made both of the manga those shows are based on. Kind of nifty that they're using a similar style.
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quote
Wow! The animation for Hourou Musuko is beautiful! I'm gonna watch it! Very Happy
hikaru004

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quote
The Xenos wrote:

hikaru004 wrote:
mglittlerobin wrote:
I wonder how long Warner Bros will take to dub it in English, considering the fact that Supernatural is popular here.
It's rumored not to be coming over here.
With the native rabid American fanbase and the show already produced, they'd be stupid not to. The only sticking point would be hiring the actors to dub the rest of the eps.

I'll refer you to this post.

Rabid live-action fanbase does not equal anime fanbase. The music rights would be quite expensive.
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quote
FireChick wrote:
Wow! The animation for Hourou Musuko is beautiful! I'm gonna watch it! Very Happy
I saw the entire Aoi Hana series and loved it, so I hope my expectations for Hourou Musuko aren't too high. I'd really like to see something that will impress me more, but just being so interested in the story (read some of the manga) it's enough that the anime is coming out to make me happy.

Btw for anyone not familiar with Hourou Musuko, in the image for it shown in the article: The person on the left is male and the person on the right is female.
Sariachan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:12 pm Reply with quote
It's awesome that the Japanese DVD and Blu-ray of Supernatural will have English subtitles, too... I wish more anime series did the same! Very Happy
I like the main characters Japanese voices too, but knowing the quality of JP dubbing I knew I couldn't be disappointed. Smile

I'm also interested in Hourou Musuko, I liked the feeling the trailer gave me. ^^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2