• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Survey: What Was Your Favorite Fall Anime?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jrittmayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, it looks like the results are still the same...Yay for broken polls?

While this Winter season has pretty crappy thus far, at least that gives me time to catch up with the stellar fall season.
egoist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Which fall 2010 anime did you watch more than one episode of?

Everything, with the exception of Hakuoki To Love Ru. Which I still plan to watch.

Quote:
Which fall 2010 anime did you watch in its entirety?

Samurai Girls, Letter Bee, Togainu, Hakuoki, To Love Ru, and Super Robot, are the ones I haven't (actually, I might have seen the first half of Letter Bee, but that thing is so damn forgettable). Togainu aside, I plan to see the rest. I might change my mind about Togainu in a few years to come, if I become a fan of the genre, but that's unlikely.
As for ongoing ones, I take it ANN is referring to the first season (first 12-13 episodes), and those I have seen unless it's one of those mentioned above.

Quote:
Which fall 2010 anime was your favorite?

Squid Girl, Star Driver, Bakuman, and Yosuga no Sora are the contenders.
By default, comedy shows hardly make it to my top, although I really enjoy them. It's not a rule, or policy, it just happens.
Bakuman and Star Driver are still ongoing, and to be fair, I expect their second half to be much, much stronger, thus the complete Yosuga no Sora is the chosen one.

It was an exceptional season, thanks to a few series dragged from Summer (Shiki, LOL Heroes, and Nura). I expect this one (Winter) to be good, but not nearly as entertaining. It's all up to Bakuman and Star Driver to make up for this Winter's weakness, but I doubt they could make up for the departure of Shiki and LOL Heroes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3