• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Festival Nadeshicon 2013 April 26-28th

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soldat of life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 am Reply with quote
Nadeshicon is a Japanese culture / Anime festival in Quebec City. It's held at Université Laval in the Alphonse-Desjardins and Maurice-Pollack buildings. Nadeshicon is born of hope, commitment and passion of a few otaku. This is a convention organised by fans for fans. Nadeshicon started with a dinner and a cultural day at Club Anime Quebec in 2009. Participation was free of charge, and this day was the prologue of what would become ''Festival Nadeshicon'' soon after that would spawn once again year after year.

Date and location: On the 26th of April 2013, the event will be held at the Atrium in the Charles-De-Konninck Pavilion and the activities on the 27 and 28th of April will take place at the Alphonse-Desjardins/Maurice Pollack pavilions.
Cost: 10$ per person for the whole week-end
Access to the projection rooms is free

For more information :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/nadeshicon
Twitter : www.twitter.com/Nadeshicon

Nadeshicon is in less then a month!!!!

Do you feel the stress, the exhaustion and the lack of energy of our crew? That’s because they’re killing themselves to make you a great quality festival!!

And you won’t be bored at Nadeshicon 2013 because we worked hard to fill our schedule with a lot of fun activities and interesting guests. So let’s talk about it!

Here is a brief list of them :

Guests of honor : Matt Greenfield and Tiffany Grant

Special guests : Mel Gosselin, HOSHI★FURU, Love Cosplay Magazine, Nadeshicon Turnabout

Cosplay guests : Armurita, Melissa « Jusdepomme » Langlois, Karine « FrenzyWonder » Pasquier

Cultural guests : Komachi Montreal, Ryunosuke Yamazumi, Arisa Meguro, Richard Fournier, Matsu Take Ensemble, Danse butô, Chado Urasenke Tankokai du Québec, Sabrina Cloutier

Still more to come!

Let’s all have fun on April 26 to 28th, for the fourth edition of Nadeshicon!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1