• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Missing Reviews

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morrolan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 12:19 am Reply with quote
I've noticed that there are alot of reviews coming up on the random reveiw thingy on the bottom that aren't in the main listing of reviews... why is that?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Ataru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 1:18 am Reply with quote
Morrolan wrote:

I've noticed that there are alot of reviews coming up on the random reveiw thingy on the bottom that aren't in the main listing of reviews... why is that?

It's on the left bar listed as "All Reviews"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 1:49 am Reply with quote
Right now we have 2 review lists.

Our Old review list which you get to by following the "All-Reviews" link on the left.

And our New reviews that you get to by following the "All of our most recent reviews will be found here" link at the top of the "all reviews" page.

Once we finish migrating all our old reviews to the new database we'll only have 1 list.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1