• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Brattle Anime Festival in Cambridge

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prettygirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:29 am Reply with quote
Oh wow! It's so cool that there's all these anime events in the States. Man, we Canadian's are missing out on some good stuff. When is Canada going to organize something like an anime festival? Sigh... guess the demand is not there. Crying or Very sad
dokool

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:34 am Reply with quote
prettygirl wrote:
Oh wow! It's so cool that there's all these anime events in the States. Man, we Canadian's are missing out on some good stuff. When is Canada going to organize something like an anime festival? Sigh... guess the demand is not there. Crying or Very sad

What are you talking about? Canada has a bunch of anime conventions - http://anime-cons.com/events/calendar.shtml/003
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
prettygirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:49 am Reply with quote
Gasp!!! Really?!?!? Thanks for the link! I'm pretty new to anime so I never actually bothered to look beyond ANN. Thanks for the info though!
Tenchi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:00 pm Reply with quote
Oh, not that I can go, but it's nice to finally see an anime festival event that gives my favourite anime film of all time, Urusei Yatsura: Beautiful Dreamer, the attention it deserves.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1