• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - Food of the Gods

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Illusionary_Systems

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:38 pm Reply with quote
DavidShallcross wrote:
The Nendroids were for Falcom characters, not Vanillaware characters.

Oops my mistake. Still a waste of good art though.

Lightning Leo wrote:
...if it had actually gotten an OVA.

An OVA would have been nice although, as one can probably imagine, it would be a lot like the Slayers series.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:48 pm Reply with quote
Wow didn't think I'd see Mail from Popful Mail. Hell why can't she be on the list? And why we're at it how about 'Galaxy Fraulein Yuna'? Isn't that also a Falcom game too? I still have an old copy of that but mine is the Sega CD version. I've never been able to finish or get that damn stage code to work.

New game from Tri-Ace? I was wondering what was going on with them. It just seems that their games sometimes are hit or miss. Gone are the VP and SO days of the 2D era. I would have thought that the new SO for PS3 would be a hit. Good to see they're still going.

Oh, another piece of art from Vanillaware. I was wondering when they were going do another game. If this game proves worthy I may get this. If it plays like FFT I might be able to get behind it. I need more RPGs for my PSP. But again Vanillaware is already getting a "rep" for intense game play. Now will Vanillaware PLEASE release an artworks book containing their works. I would so BE THERE.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2