• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hey, Answerman! [2006-04-21]

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:50 am Reply with quote
Keideki_sempai wrote:

Open you eyes and realize that they are kids, and that if their parents are not teaching them the thing they need to know then maybe you should help them to learn. I have taken in well over 30 kids to help them learn how to function in the real world. I can honestly say its hard work, but its rewarding and I have made quite a bit of progress with this kids, and I am hoping they will pass what I gave them on to the next generation.

Thank you for listening.

Sam
I commend you sir on your ablities and fortitude to make an active effort to set most of these trainwreaks back on a proper track. But you have the advantage that 97% of the rest of the population does not have. They look to you as a "leader". I can say that right there is the most important aspect of any social welfare skill, the ability to capture these "persons" attention and respect so they will actively take on board any advice that one would give them without dishing out the usual vulgar and disrespectful responses I personally have received in the past when I have tried such tactics. But I have to tell you that being a youth with a rough tough upbringing has never been an exceptable excuse for wanton disrespect and bad behavior toward society. I can speak from experience there because I was brought up that way as were a lot of the rest of the families where I spent, or mis-spent some might say, my childhood and such sass and backtalk was kept to amongst ourselves for if our behavior ever got to our parents the punishments would mostly be quite severe. Nowadays that kind of upbringing is mostly frowned upon by the "politically correct" and sociologists who probably never had to grow up in such an evironment and only have their text book cases to go by when making such kind hearted but wrongly placed advice that children mustn't be disciplined as it might make them violent parents in future.( and yes I do know the difference between parental discipline and grievous bodily harm). It seems by the actions of some of these "kids" that the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction and they know they can get away with it. The fact that you have at least 30 is a testament to that today. I sincerely hope you can continue with great success.
YotaruVegeta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:19 pm Reply with quote
I think that Jason was merely focusing on the negative Otaku, anime fans who are so deeply into their anime that they regard little else as important. These kids are your sterotypical geeks who are socially awkward and fly to the chest of anime to comfort them. They are the star trek/star wars/whatever type of fans who have put actual reality in the trash and put the life of fandom in its place.

I proudly accept the otaku label. i watch anime more than any other form of entertainment and I technically could get a second job in place of the hours I spend watching "cartoons" Notice that I said I have a job. As long as you are contributing to society in some way, I applaud you as an otaku. Get wierd and silly! Wear costumes that would get you laughed at anywhere on this earth. Just don't let the otaku life become your only life. Get a life!

As for the fansub community, it's a mixed bag with me. On one hand, i understand the undeground trading of series that may not make it to US shores. However, I do understand that people have up tp terabytes of series like Naruto- series already licensed and doing fine in America- on their hard drives and DVD-RW disks. There is a method to fansubbing madness, and fansubbers do have a code that others shold follow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Toshirodragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:06 pm Reply with quote
Bravo! That was the FUNNIEST thing I've read all year! My hat is off to you!

So this otaku is the 41 year old MOTHER of a 10 year old otaku. I have my Hiei, Edward Elric, and Shippo keychains. I spent well over a grand on manga and anime last year, some of it previously dled from fansubbers.

So my point? Don't generalize.

Still that was a freaking funny pseudo-rant.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
kizoku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:56 pm Reply with quote
I'm a 60 year old otaku, the father of a 22 year old, a 19 year old and a 15 year old otaku, responding to the rant and several of the counter rants.
First, one of my own pet peeves; it's not a "mute" point, it's a "moot" point. The moot was a yearly? gathering where, among other things, difficult legal questions would be solved. A moot point was one that was too difficult to solve so it might as well be dropped.
I agree with several of the other responders, it isn't the generation as such that is the problem. It's just that a few idiots are so annoying that you don't notice all of the intelligent, well behaved people. True, more teenagers tend to be noisy idiots but that's probably because the older idiots have learned to keep their mouths shut or have gone into politics.
I also question "good old-fashioned discipline". In my experience it isn't whether or not you smack the kids when they misbehave but how you, the parent, personally live your life. The children will do as you do, not what you say, however you discipline them. Yes, you do have to physically pick up a child having a tantrum and give them a time out. You do have to insist that they behave. Still, the only time I had to smack one was when my (then) 3 year old insisted on running into the street to play in traffic.

Take care, everybody.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:06 am Reply with quote
kizoku wrote:
I'm a 60 year old otaku, the father of a 22 year old, a 19 year old and a 15 year old otaku, responding to the rant and several of the counter rants.
First, one of my own pet peeves; it's not a "mute" point, it's a "moot" point. The moot was a yearly? gathering where, among other things, difficult legal questions would be solved. A moot point was one that was too difficult to solve so it might as well be dropped.
I agree with several of the other responders, it isn't the generation as such that is the problem. It's just that a few idiots are so annoying that you don't notice all of the intelligent, well behaved people. True, more teenagers tend to be noisy idiots but that's probably because the older idiots have learned to keep their mouths shut or have gone into politics.
I also question "good old-fashioned discipline". In my experience it isn't whether or not you smack the kids when they misbehave but how you, the parent, personally live your life. The children will do as you do, not what you say, however you discipline them. Yes, you do have to physically pick up a child having a tantrum and give them a time out. You do have to insist that they behave. Still, the only time I had to smack one was when my (then) 3 year old insisted on running into the street to play in traffic.

Take care, everybody.
Finally some one who is older than me! At 53 I feel soooo young now! ( as long as the pain killers keep working that is) Smacking was always my very last resort as well but like it, or not, it did work. But I have never given them the lashings of the leather belt that my old man would give me at the slightest misdemeanour. I do agree with you that it's always a few bad apples that ruin the rest of the basket and I put that down to poor stock in the orchard.
silver_omicron

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:05 am Reply with quote
Oh sheesh. Kudos to Jason's rant, it was accurate, it didn't say much, but it was accurate.

For those of you trying to shoot down the fallacy of stereotypes, there is none. A stereotype is rooted entirely, or partially in truth. Let's face it, a person experiences someone that is apart of a certain race/niche/ideology/group/area/etc. and realizes they do something a certain way, and then experience another person who does it almost the exact same way and the cycle continues. Sweeping generalizations are incorrect, but the truth of the matter is that there are many Otakus like that.

I could go on about obesity, gothic culture, or entertainment media merchandising but I feel i've said enough on the subject.
YotaruVegeta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:29 pm Reply with quote
Sterotypes lie somewhat in truth, but when you take a sterotype and use it to place a label on a large collection of people, it becomes incorrect. Sterotypes are often highly exaggerated as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Valkyrie1981

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:15 pm Reply with quote
I’ve been pondering a response….

I first stand privileged and honored that the powers that be (Zac) would select my little “Rant” to be the very first. I’m not the one to go out and be the first, so I feel lucky to get this and to share a thought with the anime community. Now, one would suspect that I will defend my point, however what was my point? To say that I was out to staple every new generation of anime fan as an Anti-social unproductive youth, is taking what I said out of context completely. I was merely trying to fester some thought provoking conversation. At the same time as I express my view on things on this subject.

As passive aggressive as one can be, the response to the “Rant” has been heavily against my notion of an “Ugly Otaku.” Some cry for proof, or feel I am being a stickler to a minority, others find it’s no big deal, some feel that if I feel this way I should, in some odd way help change this quandary facing the “New Generation.” All in all it is very open ended counters as was my rant which has lead to a very healthy debate on the topic, even if no new ground is really being covered. So as I ponder a response I find there is really none to give, I can’t placate to the request and questions of all, unless I was loaned a couple thousand and given the time to write a book on the subject. I will address however what I find are general responses, with just as open ended yet clear response to not defend my views but to simply expand.

-

I begin with the burden of proof, which is simply in the eye of the beholder. I can’t simply pull some statistics out of my pocket, or show a spreadsheet to compare and contrast to. My statements come from observing the community and my dealings with them as it relates with my work and work prior. I can say that if one would ask any shrink conscious Store manager to a Walden Books, or other chain Bookstore you can find in your local mall, they will usually give you the same response on what might keep them from their bounce yet be a big seller, Manga. From my end, as a law enforcement officer, these books are simply too good to be true for those of us less inclined to have morals. Small, many times thin, sensor tags can’t be easily hidden, prefect for a quick concealment, especially in winter or those of the baggy cloths trend usually dark in color.

The fact that even with the Anime more readily available then ever before, Pirates go out of their way to continue their “fan” subbing (I use this word lightly for if they where fans they wouldn’t steal to begin with.) Subbing anime has become a art form it self, where one can push out a pirated copy of an new Anime series faster then the Chinese can Pirate the latest Movie from Hollywood. I live in a glass house, I have not downloaded or gone out of my way to get a pirated Anime, but I have watched them in my youthful past. It is plain and simple, I was wrong to indulge to this form of Anime, and it is wrong for others in the community to do so as well. No argument in the world can defend the unlawful theft and mass distribution of a product that is not their’s to give. The fact that so many not only defend, but encourage this shows the moral deviancy the modern Otaku faces.

-

A spade is a spade. As simple as that sounds that’s all I call attention too, I agree with many who post that the socially and morally disenfranchised Otaku is the minority; however it is the growing minority. I believe in addressing a problem rather then waiting until it is too late. This occult group of Otaku who have in the eyes of the modern world, act as the Anime fans mascot is something I wish changed. Many can simply ignore the problem and chop it up with the rest of the unexplained icons mainstream society has stapled on to the heads of many of ideas and groups. However we should look to one of the Anime worlds closest allies on how to deal with this.

The Video Game industry although far larger is the big cousin of the Anime industry. When the rabid soccer mom’s waged all out war against video games upon the tales of Grand Theft Auto, they didn’t stand idol, nor did they rollover. With great intelligence and stead fast vigilance the industry fought back and quickly turned a debate that even reached the house of congress into a dinner table conversation, for now.

The Otaku of the day should not look in shock and stand wondering what is going on when Anime becomes the target of attack. Like the Video Game industry that had its small battles over games like Doom, we in the Anime community must address our flaws to further our future not as outcasts. Staying as such will further fuel the moral decline. In the beginning companies like Nintendo had to deal with piracy and it did quickly and swiftly and with out mercy.

The Anime industry has done what it can to sway from the piracy the leader in what makes the Ugly Otaku, however the battle is difficult and it requires an audience willing to help weed them out and not encourage it. Sadly, we the audience still cant get past the expectance that it is wrong, this is where the “self-absorption and a demand for instant gratification” come into play. So no matter how small this crowd I speak of is, one can’t deny the harm it has done and the harm it continues to do if it grows as it is does. We can’t end it forever, but we must not let it become the image for all of us.

-

May I digress from the very real problem of piracy which was the focal point of my last section to move on to an ending? I do what I can as any fan should to support the industry in a positive light. Also as a Police Officer, I try to help my community even the Otaku within it, by teaching moderation. Anime isn’t a life, to proudly say that I only watch anime is wrong, one should not let anything become a focal point in there life where it simply becomes “UGLY” that’s why in the very beginning I called it the UGLY Otaku.

As a community we should not encourage behavior that leads us away from civility. Anime is a beautiful world of art and magic, stories for everyone and everything, but in moderation, the obsessed Otaku seems to always follow the same path, and this isn’t the path I wouldn’t want to take or the future generation to take. I am of age where bringing children into this world is in the near future. I as a future parent would never or could ever discourage my children from the world of Anime. But to allow them to fall into the social outcast that wonder the halls of conventions offering everything from hugs to lap dances for a stick of Pocky isn’t the world I want them to see.

Like all communities we will have our deviants, however we should never look away from them, and never encourage their further decline. We as a community are responsible for not encouraging the ugly Otaku; however it is the parent that is ultimately responsible for the education to avoid it. Families indoctrinated into the world of Anime is upon us, I am happy to see in the form that there are people who encourage there children to respect this form of entertainment. The need for parents to not let one fall down the road of becoming an Ugly Otaku will make a difference as we begin to usher in a third generation.

-

I hope this provides some more discussion and furthers this little “Rant” I my not be the best writer or voice for my cause, but I do my best to be kind and upfront, I say what I feel with thought and intelligences, at least I try.

From one fan to the others out there… Thanks
Jason Draksler
vickeyv

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:34 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The fact that even with the Anime more readily available then ever before, Pirates go out of their way to continue their “fan” subbing (I use this word lightly for if they where fans they wouldn’t steal to begin with.) Subbing anime has become a art form it self, where one can push out a pirated copy of an new Anime series faster then the Chinese can Pirate the latest Movie from Hollywood. I live in a glass house, I have not downloaded or gone out of my way to get a pirated Anime, but I have watched them in my youthful past. It is plain and simple, I was wrong to indulge to this form of Anime, and it is wrong for others in the community to do so as well. No argument in the world can defend the unlawful theft and mass distribution of a product that is not their’s to give. The fact that so many not only defend, but encourage this shows the moral deviancy the modern Otaku faces.

Well if you would have elaborated more on these illicit ativities of the "uguly otaku" it would have been more out there. Yes i also feel sickened when these "uguly otaku" go around repeating the code of fansubbers that "we will not distribute a licecend title", now thats just a white lie. The fact is that they clearly justify that they are actualy doing something good. Doing a crime is one thing but to blatanly go around brandishing and claiming that they are doing more good than harm is wrong.

But lets explore their psyche a bit more. THese otaku also have the same hunger that Jason you and your generation had, infact i would have expected the first generation to do the same, you can minus the claiming part, but as far as i know you guys loved anime so much that idealism would never stop your generation from downloading fansubs.

Just because the third generation is a lying, stealing bunch of "uguly otaku" doesnot mean that the first generation is a saint, in the end the intentions matter, after all the first generation sprouted out the concept of fansubs, you started it.

THe Uguly otaku also shells out millions of dollars on, beyblades, toys, and trading cards, stuff the elder generation would have thought immature or lack of gore, its not that they donot contribute at all.

And as far as the other facet of anti-social behaviour is concerned, please cut them some slack, they are far less meanicning and dangerous then sit-com fans and sports fans. Sit-com fans being sickos who can't think beyond drinking and partying and the sports fans being like the predators of the "uguly otaku" or the nerds, who make up a big faction of the uguly otaku.

I rather think its better to stay locked up in a room then to rub shoulders with the over social types and getting into drugs, drinking and what not.
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:50 pm Reply with quote
valkyrie1981 wrote:
My statements come from observing the community and my dealings with them as it relates with my work and work prior. I can say that if one would ask any shrink conscious Store manager to a Walden Books, or other chain Bookstore you can find in your local mall, they will usually give you the same response on what might keep them from their bounce yet be a big seller, Manga. From my end, as a law enforcement officer, these books are simply too good to be true for those of us less inclined to have morals. Small, many times thin, sensor tags can’t be easily hidden, prefect for a quick concealment, especially in winter or those of the baggy cloths trend usually dark in color.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

vickeyv wrote:

Well if you would have elaborated more on these illicit ativities of the "uguly otaku" it would have been more out there. Yes i also feel sickened when these "uguly otaku" go around repeating the code of fansubbers that "we will not distribute a licecend title", now thats just a white lie.

If they do, in fact, stop distributing it once the series is licensed, it is not a lie. It doesn't change the legality of it, but it isn't a lie.

Quote:
Just because the third generation is a lying, stealing bunch of "uguly otaku" doesnot mean that the first generation is a saint, in the end the intentions matter, after all the first generation sprouted out the concept of fansubs, you started it.

Quite true. The only difference between fansubs of the old days (trading VHS tapes and whatnot) and now is that it is much quicker and easier to obtain now. They were just as illlegal then as they are now.
lazuline

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:17 am Reply with quote
vickeyv wrote:

THe Uguly otaku also shells out millions of dollars on, beyblades, toys, and trading cards, stuff the elder generation would have thought immature or lack of gore, its not that they donot contribute at all.

most of the following applies more to manga than anime...

Yep, The Ugly Otaku is far more profitable then the 80s/90s fan, so we become a lost generation in the American market, forced to turn to fansubs/scans (or for some people original Japanese manga/anime) for satisfactory animated indulgence. As the new "Ugly Otaku" ages, however, the content licensed is maturing with them. Eventually, we'll have 3/4 generations that have grown up on anime/manga, perhaps enough for the industry to find it lucrative to license something like "Homunculus". instead of just the usual definiton of "profitable"

i.e.
shoujo/shonen lobotomized for an american audience

HitokiriShadow wrote:
valkyrie1981 wrote:
My statements come from observing the community and my dealings with them as it relates with my work and work prior. I can say that if one would ask any shrink conscious Store manager to a Walden Books, or other chain Bookstore you can find in your local mall, they will usually give you the same response on what might keep them from their bounce yet be a big seller, Manga. From my end, as a law enforcement officer, these books are simply too good to be true for those of us less inclined to have morals. Small, many times thin, sensor tags can’t be easily hidden, prefect for a quick concealment, especially in winter or those of the baggy cloths trend usually dark in color.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

What he’s saying is that he’s been busting kids trying to steal manga. As a law enforcement officer, I’m accustomed to interpreting the garbled syntax of someone under the influence of alcohol. Even those that wear baggy cloths trend usually dark in color.

-_- I’m sure he was just tired. Just like me. your forgiveness please for any errors in spelling and grammer.

LIES!!! you really think that that person is the original author of the rant... lol...
Ceru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:43 am Reply with quote
cardcaptormanda wrote:
HeeroTX wrote:

Because I'm in a wacky mood, I'll play along.

Seriously, the whole “anime characters are a bad influence” thing was a moot point to begin with, so why bother elaborating? In the first place, I think the fans that actually idolize anime characters are in the minority.

Secondly, there have always been jerks and anti-socials. Two thousand years ago, was it anime’s fault? I don’t think it was. And today, are there no people with personality problems outside the fandom? No. It’s not anime now, it never has been, and most likely never will be. I’m sure if we all sat and thought, we could easily come up with 10,000 anime characters that could be seen as a bad influence, but I think we could come up with just as many movie, book, or video game characters as well (or real people, for that matter). But hey, just for a moment, let's say that, hypothetically, people are being influenced by anime characters. Anime easily features as many characters with positive personality traits as negative. If anime characters influence fans, one could argue that there should be at least an equal number of fans being positively influenced.

Regardless, I completely don’t buy into this entire “the reason kids these days are like they are is because of INSERT TYPE OF MEDIA HERE” theory. People are the way they are because it’s just the nature of people to be that way. The times change, but the core points of human nature remain the same. To say that anime itself has anything to do with the behavior of its fans (outside of things that are directly anime related) is ludicrous.

Wrong.
Yes, there were anti-socials and jerks in the past, and yes they exist today as well. But there seem to be a LOT more of the anti-socials thanks to technology.
When I was a kid, there was no such thing as the common internet. There were no cellphones, no satellite TV, no mp3s. It was uncommon for people to have a family computer, one that wasn't just used for a parent's work. So, as a kid, what did I do? I played outside. I ran around, I met the kids in my neighbourhood, I went to the community pool and met tons and tons of people. Indoors in the summer was a ridiculous notion, and TV was only for Saturday morning cartoons. I was a shy kid, but I did a lot of social stuff as a kid and was very active.
Nowadays kids don't go for a walk to see if their friends are home, they just give them a shout on their cellphone or message them on AIM/MSN/whatever. With the freedom of lightweight and tiny mp3 players, it's not uncommon to see a youngster with a set of massive headphones on as he walks down the street, completely unaware and uncaring of what's happening around him.
The same applies to anime. Previously, when it was a tiny cult fandom, people would have to go out and trade VHS tapes with their friends, or take a trip to the comic book store, to find the latest from Japan. It required effort. Now, look at us, anime easily accessible through the internet (which causes some morals to be toyed with as well), and if you're taking the honest route and buying the DVDs all it takes is a few clicks of the mouse on an online site. They deliver it to your door-- you never really need to leave your house anymore.

It's not some warped reality, it's the truth. How many of you had friends who "disappeared" when the big World of Warcraft hit? A lot of newcomers to the anime fandom are so enthralled and obsessed by this new thing that they lose track of time when they're holed up in their room in front of the computer finding the latest and greatest. The easier anime becomes to access, the more sedentary fans become.

Aside from that, have you not read the articles on obese kids, whose outdoor playtime has been overshadowed by video games and movies?
vickeyv

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:27 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Wrong.
Yes, there were anti-socials and jerks in the past, and yes they exist today as well. But there seem to be a LOT more of the anti-socials thanks to technology.
When I was a kid, there was no such thing as the common internet. There were no cellphones, no satellite TV, no mp3s. It was uncommon for people to have a family computer, one that wasn't just used for a parent's work. So, as a kid, what did I do? I played outside. I ran around, I met the kids in my neighbourhood, I went to the community pool and met tons and tons of people. Indoors in the summer was a ridiculous notion, and TV was only for Saturday morning cartoons. I was a shy kid, but I did a lot of social stuff as a kid and was very active.

You were lucky, not every body is born with social skills and not every body learns them on the way. You don't really have any body who teaches social skills to you, they just come naturaly, for some quicker than others, thats just a rule of nature.
Usualy nerds are part of the "ugluy otaku", since cultivating anime off the internet is not every ones forte since anime is not that famous and is even frowned upon in the states from what i have read. And we all know whats the fate of nerds in the play ground and in the field. c mon people
cardcaptormanda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:03 pm Reply with quote
Ceru wrote:

Wrong.

I would be willing to bet people were complaining about this when the telephone was invented, too. Rolling Eyes

It completely goes without saying that due to today’s technology, people don’t need to interact as much as they did before it existed. However, I fail to see how anime factors into all of this. I think you kind of missed my point…Jason’s rant came across (to me at least) like he was blaming anime itself for its anti-social fans, or trying to say that they were somehow anti-social because of their interest in anime. I don’t understand that reasoning. Not only does he not offer or have any proof, but he seems so be almost completely guessing that the old “anti-social anime fan” stereotype is real.

To me, it really seems like almost the opposite. People seem to forget that face-to-face meetings are not the only kind of social behavior to be had. I really believe that if anything, anime at least gives people something in common to talk about. People that have nothing in common other than their love for anime have something to talk about, whether it be in a school cafeteria, at an anime con, or online. You and I, for instance, would probably have never spoken if it were not for our common interest in anime. Anime, like other hobbies and interests, promotes social behavior, even if this is sometimes not face-to-face, and I think that can be nothing but a good thing.

Anyway, if someone chooses to use technology instead of face-to-face contact, it is their own fault. We all have free will. Blame the people, not the machines.

I’ll give you this: ugly otaku certainly exist. Those that do take anime too seriously and have allowed it to consume them. But you know, I bet there are ugly coin collectors, and ugly dog-show competitors, and ugly vintage Pepsi bottle collectors, too. Any hobby is going to produce that sort of person, but they are in the very small minority. I don't believe it's due to the times we live in, I think it just has to do with the tendency some people have to obsess over things.

All this aside, you actually misunderstood my meaning. Anime smile + sweatdrop When I said “the way kids are,” I didn’t mean if they were active or not, I meant how they act as far as behavior and manners and whatnot. Someone was saying the way certain anime characters act negatively influences people, etc…and that’s what my post was an answer to. It’s akin to the arguments that have been popping us about violence in movies and video games causing people to be violent, which I do not believe to be the case. That was the point I was trying to make there.
Kamon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:12 pm Reply with quote
Joe Mello wrote:
I will admit that I was brought in as part of the Pokémon generation (even though I was in 7th grade at the time)

Joe Mello wrote:
I'm old and jaded

Does not compute.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7