• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Pokemon Update

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShikamaChU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:51 pm Reply with quote
If it's the 90's VIZ manga I have, those are Japanese made. (The one's done by Toshiro Ono right? Dengeki Pikachu.
I lived on those when I was little. They were called dorky things like 'Electric Pikachu Boogaloo' and 'Surf's up Pikachu'.
Someone also released 'Poke'mon legends (or something, it was running in some magazine for a while. I forget the mangaka (maki or something) I can't find anything on it. as far as I know, only the one came out.)

I picked up the Poke'mon Magical Journey stuff too, but It was pretty painful 0_0. Even when I was eleven.

Ash was no more pervy than normal kids in Japan...(Then again, when I lived there, they tried to flip skits and asked about my bra size -_-....does that count?) Nothing that needs VIZ to edit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HoennMaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:49 am Reply with quote
Actually, the first Battle Frontier episode will air Friday September 8th after the Mystery Dungeon special, then it will re-run the following morning followed by the second Battle Frontier episode.

I wonder what the 10th anniversay magazine and manga are going to be like.
I_AM_L

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:31 pm Reply with quote
Wait...Is this the manga that's running in the "Nintendo Power" magazine?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2