• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anyone know what happened to JustManga.com?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graceful Nanami

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:30 am Reply with quote
I used to shop with them a whole lot but it seems like the site's dead or something. Any info? Thanks. And sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. This forum is slightly confusing.
asckj1

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:08 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Thanks for your patience. We regret to inform Just Manga site is down for maintenance. We are tirelessly working to restore functionality. Regretfully, we can not offer an estimate as to when the site will be up and ready to take orders. Updates as soon as they are available will be posted to our FB. We appreciate your continued support!

^ that's the last announcement posted on their Facebook page on 13th March 2014.
leann_37

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:04 am Reply with quote
bought much of my collection from this site - really miss having the convenience of using the site.
One-Eye

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:18 am Reply with quote
Just an update if anyone is curious from May 21:

Quote:
We regret to post that sales through JustManga.com are on hiatus. Factors beyond our control have impacted the service we can provide to you, our loyal customers. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. We are working to have a sales venue available as soon as possible though it may not be the same site. Your time and patience have been so greatly appreciated.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1