• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX's E3 Trailer Reveals December Launch

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:34 pm Reply with quote
Hmm lets see two of the best kingdom hearts games in one package, restored in HD and it's there final mix versions. Well I have to say is SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
lizardking461

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:43 am Reply with quote
EnigmaticSky wrote:
I'm tempted to get this, but I started the first game in the HD collection and... Ehhh... It really didn't do it for me. I'm just running around in Alice in Wonderland and just thinking why. Also the plot of the series is just a mess, and I've played the majority of them all the way through.

Here's a tip: get past Wonderland, then the game will get a whole lot better...

Also, I'm with the guy about the KH3 part of this being most exciting. Given that the characters talking sound like young wielders in training (assumedly Xehanort and Eraqus), the "lost masters" referred to seem unlikely to be Ven, Aqua, and Terra...
Dessa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:03 pm Reply with quote
lizardking461 wrote:
Also, I'm with the guy about the KH3 part of this being most exciting. Given that the characters talking sound like young wielders in training (assumedly spoiler[Xehanort and Eraqus]), the "lost masters" referred to seem unlikely to be spoiler[Ven, Aqua, and Terra...]

[Added spoiler codes to the above]

Been talking speculation with a friend, and she said that the Jpn side of the fandom are guessing spoiler[young Eraqus and Xehanort], which we agree with. Really, given what we're shown in the teaser, our only options are as follows:

Facts given
1) The conversation takes place sometime after the Keyblade War
2) The two people in the discussion are training under the same master (note: not necessarily a Keyblade Master)
3) There is known information regarding the KBW, and there's hidden information, such as the "lost masters."

Option 1: Two new characters we've never met before
Likeliness: Possibly, but probably not. BbS and 3D seem to indicate that the known Keyblade wielders are all there are, and there are only 4 (I think) current Masters, none of whom could be the master of these two. The only other character referred to as "Master" isn't likely to be their master, either.

Option 2: The conversation takes place long in the future
Likeliness: Least likely. If it is this, the "lost masters" would be the spoiler[BbS trio], but it doesn't seem like something Nomura would do.

Option 3: spoiler[Xehanort and Eraqus]
Likeliness: Most likely. They fit the requirements of being under the same master, and look similar enough to the silhouettes shown that it could be them. Furthermore, we know that they know about the KBW, and that spoiler[Xehanort] has been looking further into things, and that spoiler[he's] obsessed with light and darkness.
rainbowrabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:00 am Reply with quote
lizardking461 wrote:
the "lost masters" referred to seem unlikely to be Ven, Aqua, and Terra...

On top of that, Terra and Ven weren't masters. Just Aqua.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2