• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Last -Naruto the Movie- Full Trailer Debuts

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:10 pm Reply with quote
the-antihero wrote:
I hope they don't jerk us around and make NaruHina never happen. Looks like I got a lot of reading to do this month before the final chapter is released.

well he better. cause if kishimoto ends up screwing us over and it never happens, their are gonna be a crapload of fans that are gonna be SERIOUSLY pissed off at him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChrisKris

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:26 am Reply with quote
UberAnimeFan wrote:
chriskris wrote:
Damm, if they srsly make Naru/Hina then i'm out!
Not hating on Hintata or something but they don't match.

And when he say. "I have something to tell you all this time" doesn't have anything to do in the Anime either. spoiler[We all know that Naruto love/like Sakura all this time.]

So if they gonna make it Naru/Hina. Then it's created for the Fans!!!

Actually, if you've been paying close attention, ever since the Pain arc Naruto has been paying more and more attention to Hinata. It's pretty heavily implied that the only reason Naruto never really fell for Hinata is because she was always hiding herself until she did teh thing in the Pain arc (specifics left out because I'm new to posting and do not know how to do spoilers lol).
Actually, even the author himself has explicitly said Hinata was a better main heroine than Sakura, because Hinata has a n actual backstory and history, meanwhile, Sakura just has her illogical obsession with Sasuke. Which has not changed. For 700 chapters. If you really think about it, the series has been hinting towards Hinata as the main girl since the very beginning if not since almost the very beginning.

The author can say that Hinata is a better heroine than Sakura.
But it doesn't rly make sense.

Let me explain why I think so.
We all know that Naruto loves Sakura from the start of the Anime.
Becuz that Hinata saved Naruto doesn't rly mean that Naruto HAS to fall in love with Hinata.
Mabye Naruto thinks Hinata as a Heroine becuz she saved him.
I can't really accept it as you say becuz Hinata saved Naruto. Naruto falls in love for Hinata... 0.o

That's like if any girl saved Naruto. Naruto will and have some feelings for her. That makes no sense...

And about the background of Hinata. It's becuz the Author maked an background for her. And not for Sakura.
The Author could have think of something. Who knows he was lazy or out of idea. But that is not really an option to say becuz Hinata have a background she is the Main heroine and Sakura doesn't. That also make no sense...

I bet many people out there sees Sakura as the main female character and not Hinata.

spoiler[I think that Kishimoto screwed it up, since he just wanted to make a new Naruto Manga he just putted some people together. And let them make a new generation...]

I mean Check Ino X Sai. wtf.... Something I also disagree with the Author...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4