• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Noragami's 2nd Season Title, Fall Premiere Unveiled

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:03 pm Reply with quote
Sweet, another Fall title to look forward to this. This also adapts one of my favorite arcs so highly anticipating it!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Sobe

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:04 pm Reply with quote
Not exactly my type of anime but I didn't hate the first season so I'm glad to see I might have more animes to watch than I did this season.
AnimeAddict2014

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:09 pm Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Sweet, another Fall title to look forward to this. This also adapts one of my favorite arcs so highly anticipating it!

same here Smile

it's hard to believe that the God of War can be unemployed....

since there're conflicts going on every single day.. Confused

noragami is a good series.. i read the manga after watching season 1 (since i didn't know about it before)

the manga is pretty good ...much longer and more detailed

usually i'll pick up the manga series for anime series that were altered or ended with a cliff hanger
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:15 pm Reply with quote
A re-watch of the 1st season is in order.

A quick note: aragoto [荒事 (あらごと)] means 'rough/heavy fighting scene (on-stage in theatre, not a real one)'.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:37 pm Reply with quote
Looking forward to more of this.
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:40 pm Reply with quote
Yeah i thought it would be a Fall title...hmm not exactly in my top priority to watch but still i watch the first season and it was good so this should be too.

Also i wish people would get trough there head that this will be the last anime Bones would make this year.

They said they have 3 manga adaptions and one original for this year,,,show by rock is the original cause while based on a mobile game it never had story before so that makes it original and norgami ii while a sequel( Rare for bones to do in the first place) it is still a manga adaptation due to bishamon arc being made this time.

Show by Rock: Original Anime 1 cour
Blood Blockade Battlefront: Manga 1 cour (possibly split cour)
Red Snow White Princess: Manga ( almost sure 2 cour)
Noragami II: Manga ( 1 cour)
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:51 pm Reply with quote
This is an excellent candidate for a broadcast dub.
Vanana77

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:06 pm Reply with quote
The kissing scene
mangamuscle

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:47 pm Reply with quote
AnimeAddict2014 wrote:
it's hard to believe that the God of War can be unemployed.... since there're conflicts going on every single day.. Confused

Maybe if Yato moved to the middle east he would have a ton of work as a "god of war", but maybe he cannot leave Japan since he is a minor japanese deity.
Hellwarden

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:53 pm Reply with quote
Everyone, raise your hands, give Bones your energy!
Calculus20

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:55 pm Reply with quote
Huh, I was expecting this to be Winter 2016 honestly but since it's Fall I guess that means Bones will be doing 5 anime this year. Their original will probably be Fall as well and should be announced within the next couple of months or so I would assume.

Initially I thought they would do 3 adaptations and 1 original as stated by President Minami, but he never said that's ALL they would do, just that they had that much already in production and ready to air in 2015.

Still not buying that Show by Rock is an original. The anime is based off a mobile game and Sanrio is credited with the original concept, not Bones, so it can't be a Bones original.
Paulo27

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:00 pm Reply with quote
Hellwarden wrote:
Everyone, raise your hands, give Bones your energy!
I can hear BONES screaming already.
moonshine101

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 4:02 pm Reply with quote
This better be 1000 times better than the first season to even get 5 out of 10 for me.
KH91

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 4:03 pm Reply with quote
Thats cool and all, but the news I am waiting for is whether Hello Sleepwalkers will return or not.
Cyclone1993

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:08 pm Reply with quote
Calculus20 wrote:
Huh, I was expecting this to be Winter 2016 honestly but since it's Fall I guess that means Bones will be doing 5 anime this year. Their original will probably be Fall as well and should be announced within the next couple of months or so I would assume.

Initially I thought they would do 3 adaptations and 1 original as stated by President Minami, but he never said that's ALL they would do, just that they had that much already in production and ready to air in 2015.

Still not buying that Show by Rock is an original. The anime is based off a mobile game and Sanrio is credited with the original concept, not Bones, so it can't be a Bones original.

I agree mayhaps they chose to have Noragami for this year and push the original one back. Plans change. Or it might still be coming out. I'm hoping for something unique in a genre they haven't really done much with before.

Also great news for Noragami! I want Hello Sleepwalker to return as well because I adore the OP for the show.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2