• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Chivalry of the Failed Knight Anime Reveals More Cast, Ending Song, 2nd Video

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BladeBlur

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:13 am Reply with quote
Rufifox wrote:
BladeBlur wrote:
Why am I the only one who likes that OP song ? Sad

You are not alone, I love that theme song! The awesome trumpets! Anime hyper

It's rare to hear this style of song in a LN adaptation. They usually use j-popish songs performed by the female cast or a female singer. Very Happy

I KNOW RIGHT?! I mean I like for that reason first of all, because the female seiyuu voices can be grating after a while

But the main reason is the singer himself: Mikio Sakai did a few anime themes, like the opening and ending of Planetes, some background songs in Code Geass, but probably mostly famous for the ending theme song in SCRYED.
RaylenCypher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:32 am Reply with quote
I knew this day would come. The day when a series originating from the stigma of LN adaptions would break all norms and save itself. so it's pretty appropriate that the English title is named that way:

A Tale of Worst One, is similar to the wording of The Legend of Zelda. Just a little fun observation there.

But anyways yeah, just to confirm that this show will make and or break the stigma/mold of LN adaptions of this time. This show will without a doubt, at least to me, is "the chosen one". xD
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3