• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Incorrect company: M.O.F.C.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yugofan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:34 pm Reply with quote
One example of this is anime #6451, but basically every time an ADV anime is licensed, DVD Authoring & Encoding is automatically listed as having been done by M.O.F.C. However, if you actually look at the DVDs ADV has been producing, M.O.F.C. has appeared nowhere on the DVDs for a couple of years now.

Recent ADV DVDs have actually credited "ADV Studios" with DVD Production on their credits menus.

Sorry if this is a repeat of something someone else has already said, but it's an issue I've been noticing for a while so I figured I'd delurk and speak up.
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Interesting. Would it be possible for you to post a list of the affected titles (at least the ones you know of)? Also, IMHO would be very helpful (if possible) if you could include links to screenshots as proof.

I just watched the first disc of Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, and your assertion was true.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1