• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yen Press Adds Delicious in Dungeon & No Game No Life, Desu! Manga, your name. Manga &

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mc-Taz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:22 am Reply with quote
TarsTarkas wrote:
Why are they doing "No Game No Life, Desu!" manga, when they haven't even gone beyond volume one of "No Game No Life" the original series for the longest time.

Don't forget, it's actually Seven Seas releasing the manga for No Game No Life. Yen Press is only putting out the Light Novels, of which they have 4 already out with 5 and 6 coming soon. I'm glad to see they are putting out Desu.
macloud

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:42 pm Reply with quote
Meanwhile over at a certain website [whose name rhymes with "floor ham"] the announcment of meishi being licenced went well.
...and by well i mean the majority were happy to see it licenced and a minority are causing a s**tstorm and accusing people who argue against them of "shilling" for Yen press.
....so nothing of import is lost.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:14 am Reply with quote
I have to admit they're coming up with some interesting manga. First you're picking up girls in a dungeon now it's all about food. I may have to check this out.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:22 pm Reply with quote
I thought No Game No Life, Desu! was a manga also. Guess I was wrong.
Ali07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:23 am Reply with quote
Delicious in Dungeon...doesn't roll off the tongue, but very happy to see this licensed. Will be buying it.

Am very interested in the your name. stuff, may be in for everything there. But, my decision will be made on November 24th, after I see the movie at the cinemas.

Also, I had no idea that 5cms per second had a spin off novel...I wonder what it is about. Having seen the movie and read the manga (own both), I like the manga more, purely due to the epilogue chapter.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2