• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Naruto Shippūden Arc For Adaptations of 3 Novels Continues Through February

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tylerr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:01 pm Reply with quote
i want them to adapt and expand on "The last" period
Nekelen Tinsley

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:47 pm Reply with quote
Animechic420 wrote:
Kadmos1 wrote:
That's what I like about fanfics: they can be used to potentially fix what fans deemed went wrong with endings.

Like what?

Shippings mostly ergo the narusaku or narusasu fans that dont like the fact that they didn't get together.
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Having it technically be canon is great, and having each arc be so short is even better.

Tylerr wrote:
i want them to adapt and expand on "The last" period

That's basically what they're doing. These arcs are all set immediately following The Last.
SailorNaruto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:38 am Reply with quote
I find this to be really good news tbh. I was honestly going braindead with all the filler, but the novels are canon so I have no problem with them getting adapted, especially since I haven't had a chance to read any of them. Plus it means one of my favorite series isn't ending just yet. Overall I'm happy

Kadmos1 wrote:
I actually wish I was in Infinite Tsukuyomi because I would be dreaming the series ended with NaruSaku.

For me that would be more of a nightmare. I really can't see the series ending any other way than the way it did, but to each his own. Let's not do a shipping war. (that's what Tumblr is for Very Happy)
SailorNaruto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:44 am Reply with quote
Tajima wrote:
DukeNukem3D0 wrote:
Ffs just end it already please

Just let us know where you are and we'll send help for the dude holding the gun to your head forcing you to watch it.

Then the rest of us can get back to enjoying more of a show we love.

LOL. I'm sorry but I found this so funny. Because I never understood why people have such a problem with Naruto continuing. Nobody bats an eye at the Dragon Ball anime continuing. Since these aren't filler I don't rest so a problem. But that's just me[/b]
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:35 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
They might be prepping for the show's 10th anniversary that month for the TV canon finale by doing these gaiden episodes.

dont know why people are griping for. considering that these eps are based off of the light novels, you'd think people would be glad their being adapted since its definitely not a filler at the slightest. sure, they could have had these arcs as an OVA series, but i dont think people would care that much if it did. which was probably why they had the kakashi chronicles as part of the TV series instead of a self OVA.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
writerpatrick

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:16 am Reply with quote
The problem isn't so much the new episodes as it is making them part of Shippuden. What they should do is to end to the current series then start a new series such as Naruto Chronicles. That way it gives a clean break point and it makes one feel as if they've watched it all. It's also easier should one decide to drop the series for now and get back to it later. After all, if one has suffered through the fillers they want to at least feel they've watched the whole series.
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:18 pm Reply with quote
Me,I don't have a problem with this. As long as people want to see "Naruto,"that's what they're going to get.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2