• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Click - December 30th to January 5th

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ataru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:06 pm Reply with quote
.... If you are going exaggerate a number, you need to at least make it a smaller number. I think there was only 4 or 5 this year, but it's mostly been 2 hour ones, never a 13 hour.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Adept_Rogue_Saiki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:30 am Reply with quote
haruhifan1200 wrote:
HECK YES!
A Bleach marathon tomorrow! My friend said to check out this series, so why not tape it?
And they're starting over InuYasha on [as]! I've wanted to watch this from the start and not at some random episode at 3/4 through the series!
I'm excited! Very Happy

Just to let you know, it would be best to not even start watching Inuyasha. It had a
stupid ending. 25 episodes wow that is way too much. Luis1099, thanks for
reminding me about Gunslinger Girl. I wanna check that out. This week I may try to
watch Howl's Moving Castle. There is nothing much else I wanna see.
CanSomebodySayMedic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:06 pm Reply with quote
:: acts sober ::
man, what a night....
well, the last thing on my list is JETIX's woo-foo marathon, and the ball drop.
:: regains strength ::
Anyways, great marathon last night, congrats to VIZ for Naruto's 174th marathon of 2006, WOW, world record!
Just wait 4 next week, back to new episodes and atempting to set our DVRs for brand spankin new episodes of [as]'s 3 hot anime shows...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime
Josh7289

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:17 pm Reply with quote
Mr.Shonen wrote:
But seriously no more Naruto marathons.

No, please, keep 'em coming. I want as many people to know about this show as possible. And, I love watching Naruto, so it's good for me, too.

CanSomebodySayMedic wrote:
Just wait 4 next week, back to new episodes and atempting to set our DVRs for brand spankin new episodes of [as]'s 3 hot anime shows...

Wait, which are those? There's Bleach, Eureka Seven, and...you can't mean Trinity Blood? Shocked
Darrenm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:59 pm Reply with quote
Canadians:

IFC Canada has a nice present for us, with a big anime marathon starting tomorrow (Monday, Jan. 1st) at 12 PM EST!

Blood: The Last Vampire - 12:00 PM
Kai Doh Maru - 1:00 PM
Macross Plus (eps. 1, 2, 3, and 4) - 2:00 PM
Ghost in the Shell - 5:30 PM
Blackjack - 7:30 PM
Ninja Scroll - 9:30 PM
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie - 11:30 PM

Ninja Scroll is repeating after Cowboy Bebop, and Cowboy Bebop is repeating after the second Ninja Scroll.
Someone_II

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:06 am Reply with quote
Darrenm wrote:
Canadians:

IFC Canada has a nice present for us, with a big anime marathon starting tomorrow (Monday, Jan. 1st) at 12 PM EST!

Blood: The Last Vampire - 12:00 PM
Kai Doh Maru - 1:00 PM
Macross Plus (eps. 1, 2, 3, and 4) - 2:00 PM
Ghost in the Shell - 5:30 PM
Blackjack - 7:30 PM
Ninja Scroll - 9:30 PM
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie - 11:30 PM

Ninja Scroll is repeating after Cowboy Bebop, and Cowboy Bebop is repeating after the second Ninja Scroll.

Wow, that's awesome...now if only I'd had my shaw box when this happened Crying or Very sad Laughing

Sort of a shame, too. While I've seen all the rest, I would have really liked to have seen Blackjack.

Not sure if anyone else noticed it, but not only were there more Canadian airings this week that there were American ones, but the completely dominated! I was shocked to see the contrast when I first read it. I geuss '07 is looking to be a fine follow-up to '06 for anime up here in the "Great White North"

...damn, I wish we had some snow up here right about now.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2