• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: World's End Harem Anime's Full Promo Video Unveils Theme Songs, More Staff, October Debut

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ericarreza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:07 am Reply with quote
AmpersandsUnited wrote:
People had the same reservations when it came to Redo and Healer and look at how that series turned out. The uncensored version was even more explicit than the manga in some areas and it also ended up being one of the best selling titles for the season. I say we wait and see before writing it off. If nothing else, it will help promote the manga and get new people into it.

ericarreza wrote:
Y: The Last Man is much better than World's End HArem, IMHO and Y will be release by next month in the US while WEH will be release in Japan by October.

As a fan of Y the Last Man back in the day (hence the name) I would recommend reading the comic if someone is interested in it because I guarantee that show is going to be very heavily altered and censored as well, and not just in terms of maybe not showing Yorick's penis or women chopping off their boobs. There is no way a series like that goes by without massive alterations in 2021 America. We already have confirmation the show is making some pretty huge changes from the comic already.

Well thanks for the spoiler for Y:The Last Man (I think?) but I don't know if the live adaptation will be quite different than the original comics since I'd read the first 3 volumes yet and the TV series will be release in Sept 13. And recently, I'd saw this good and crazy comments from a Youtube vlogger about this series and he believe that it was very WOKE as what the title had said and we all know on what's going on to our present era where there are so many Wokes and Social Justice crybabies who are spoiling it: https://youtu.be/z6262e6ibmk

But anyway, I'd made this question from a social media website called Quora and there's one interesting answer on what will be the pros and cons side of a female only world: https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-pros-and-cons-of-a-female-only-world/answer/Jesse-Cohoon?__nsrc__=4&__snid3__=6892489231
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2