• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
vagabond????

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
absolutezero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:29 am Reply with quote
when i had a look at this manga in my local comic shop it seemed to resemble my favourite manga (blad eof the immortal) so i was wondering is it anything like blade? does it have any of the beauty of scope of blade???

any opinions welcome
Magatsu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 5:59 pm Reply with quote
No it isn't like Blade of the Immortal, it's much much MUCH more deep than that. Not enough people is reading this. And also it's based on Japan's most famous Swordsman, the Legendary Miyamoto Musashi.The art is much more realistic and detailed and it's about a young Swordsman who at the beginning only wanted to persue the Way of the Sword and discard everything else. As he goes further into his journey he finds that there is more meaning to the sword than just a tool for defeating your opponent.
lianncoop
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:44 am Reply with quote
I just read vol. 1 & 2 and really liked it. I hope to read more since these volumes, I assume, barely skim the top of story. Do you think anyone will ever turn it into an anime?
Hellomojo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:00 am Reply with quote
YOU MUST READ! it's really good. I looove it! Smile I've read blade of the immortal and prefer Vagabond much much better.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1