• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: App Turns iPhone Into Childhood Friend, Little Sister

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daichi383

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:
My point precisely. You know this because you have one - the grass looks cute and green until you actually have to put up with it kicking/insulting/ignoring you or whatever every day.

lol exactly what i was thinking Wink things like this arent exactly helping anybody except da pervs but at least the obligatory childhood friend isnt too bad. at least most other peoples little sister don't constantly say "onii-san" just to make me uncomfortable Mad
Veers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:49 pm Reply with quote
jojothepunisher wrote:
jmaeshawn wrote:
I would get this if it didn't cost so much just for an alarm clock...

But I would really like to have a cute Japanese girls' voice waking me up Smile Smile Smile

I would toally get this too, but I think it is not that hard to make one yourself. You just get a program online that lets you cut out certain parts of voice, download an anime with childhood friend or sister in it and turn it into mp3, and make that "wake up" part into a ringtone and voila.

But come to think of it, I can't think up of any good "wake up"s off the top of my head, can someone suggest me some?

On the side note and to be toally honest, because I am living with my parents (I am not old enough to support myself yet), if they hear this in the morning they would look at me REAL STRANGE. You know what I'm saying?

All you need is some basic audio editing software to make your own stuff, really. You want some nerdy clips for your phone? Here are a few I'm using.
Ringtone
Text alert
Old text alert
And lastly, since you asked, jojo, my morning alarm for maximum obnoxious. This alarm is impossible to sleep through, and is so annoying that it doesn't matter how badly I slept, it never fails to drag me out of bed in time for work. See how your parents react to that Very Happy

And a cookie if you know what they're all from.
mdo7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 pm Reply with quote
Geez, if they wanted little sister, why not buy Bioshock? It has all the little sister in it for you to play with Laughing

Last edited by mdo7 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
AzureGrimmjow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quote
jmaeshawn wrote:
I would get this if it didn't cost so much just for an alarm clock...

But I would really like to have a cute Japanese girls' voice waking me up Smile Smile Smile

If only the exchange rate was still 120yen for $1.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:31 am Reply with quote
AzureGrimmjow wrote:
jmaeshawn wrote:

If only the exchange rate was still 120yen for $1.

I'm sure it'd still cost ya a lot to get a cute Japanese girl.......
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2