• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anonymous Author to Reveal Death Note Spinoff's Story

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tygerchickchibi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quote
The Xenos wrote:

Eh. I didn't care for what I saw of the first movie. If the second one is even more different, for get it. I'll stick with the manga and manga spin off novel. (I believe the anime sticks with that too.) Funny, I thought the movie was based on that novel. Guess not.

xD you mean, Death Note, right?

I wouldn't be surprised if they DID end up with a HSM manga, though.

If you did mean DN, I think that movie would've been waaay longer than 2 hours. >.>;; Like LoTR (split into 3 movies or something)...
ichiro3923

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quote
tygerchickchibi wrote:
Don't care, getting it. >.>;;;;

I'd rather get this than watching and seeing the whoring of High School Musical any day.

What's wrong with High School Musical? I found the first and second movie to be fine (but I enjoyed the first even more).

When you hear Zac Effron and the rest of the cast, singing the same song and doing the same dance steps for about ninety times in the movie, the song and choreography gets ingrained into your head. Crying or Very sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2