• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: New Fate/Zero Project to Be Revealed in Newtype

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:49 pm Reply with quote
jl07045 wrote:
jr0904 wrote:
but what i am REALLY hoping for is an anime series for Fate Hollow Ataraxia since it's the sequel to stay night.

I'm not sure F/HA can be made into anime due to its nature. I'd also probably not watch it since it's simply a fan-disk with lots of slice-of-life and a throwaway plot.

Neither was stay night.

I'm preety sure , an anime series of Hollow Ataraxia would be successful.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:09 pm Reply with quote
Hollow Ataraxia is one huge continuality mess anyways. Besides, can't have that without some establishing things in Heaven's Feel.

Carnival Phantasm is the best we're gonna get.
kitchiri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quote
Dessa wrote:
From what I understand, ufotable has said that if F/Z does well, they're interested in either redoing F/sn or doing Heaven's Feel (I don't have the source, unfortunately, I got the info second hand).

That being said, if it said that it's a new F/Z project, it won't be F/sn or HF.
No, they never say it from what I know. Aoki Ei explicitly said that ufotable has absolutely no plan on redoing F/SN again.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:03 pm Reply with quote
Frankly they don't need to re-do it anyways. Deen's anime, aside from the added content, was pretty faithful to the Fate route. UBW as well did a great job, if understandably compressed.
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:22 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Hollow Ataraxia is one huge continuality mess anyways. Besides, can't have that without some establishing things in Heaven's Feel.

Carnival Phantasm is the best we're gonna get.

Heaven's Feel??? Carnival Phantasm??? What are those?

Cause if I remember the storylines, Type Zero is first, then Stay Night,followed by Hollow Ataraxia. Then again, i might be wrong since i have never played the games before and jusr followed what the offical websites say.

However i'm sure hollow ataraxia is not as bad as you said, and if an anime project is being made , i'm preety sure it wont be the same.

Then again i am an optimistic person and give SOME things the BOTD.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dessa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:35 am Reply with quote
Fate/stay night (the game) has 3 routes.

Fate is the first route, the heroine is Saber. The original anime series primarily follows this route.

Unlimited Blade Works is the second route, the heroine is Rin. There's elements of it mixed into the original anime, and its story is told in the UBW movie.

Heaven's Feel is the third route, the heroine is Sakura. Information only available here spoiler[such as Sakura being Rin's sister] was included in the original anime, as well as in Fate/zero. This route has more bad ends than either of the other two, and is drastically darker and more disturbing.

Carnival Phantasm is an OAV based on the Take-Moon manga (I believe that's the correct name). It features the casts of Fate/stay night and Tsukihime/Melty Blood in humorous situations. For example, the first episode is the 5th Holy Grail War done as a game show, and the fifth features Berserker being sent to buy batteries.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2