• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Where to find anime] OSTs?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BalmungOAS

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 5:50 pm Reply with quote
what kind of stores would carry them

[Edit: subject changed to reflect topic. -b]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 5:52 pm Reply with quote
I know Suncoast carries them.
RedvsBlue

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 7:11 pm Reply with quote
I dont know if the do this everywhere, but the Sam Goody *which is a side company of Suncoast* sells a few. It just so happens that's where I picked up the OST for Neon Genesis Evangelion.
If you cant find a Sam Goody, or Suncoast then your best bet is to order online. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 7:59 pm Reply with quote
You may want to check around at a few specialty shops as well. If there is an actual comic book store near you, they may also carry both anime and OST's. (I know we have a couple around here that do.)

Otherwise, yeah, go for the chains, it's just that you may get things cheaper if you have a local small business who sells them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Lord Van

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 9:11 pm Reply with quote
I don't know if it's nationwide or not, but there's a few stores in the malls here called Hello Cutie. They have a good selection.

Media Play is starting to carry more here too.
Ataru

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 7:17 am Reply with quote
Ahh, basically what I posted in the other "Where can I get OSTs." topic. Confused

Online wise (Hey, their stores to me. Razz) Amozan.com has a pretty "decent" selection of imported OSTs. The best advice is to ask around to the verious anime outlets to see what they have and if it's legit. Other then that, CDJapan and yesasia carry a very large selection, but they come at a high price (Shipping and whatnot) On the other hand, some of the Best Buys and Fye can a couple of CDs, mostly those released though Geneon and Bandai.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1