• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (My Little Monster) (TV).

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:44 pm Reply with quote
One-Eye wrote:
She could be attracted to his looks or his intelligence or that he's the first guy to take a serious interest in her or that he's a bad boy that needs to be reformed.

Quote:
I strongly suspect that if men understood women at a fundamental level we wouldn't bother pursuing them.
Now that might be a little cynical.

Heh.

In America we have a saying. A woman marries a man thinking she can change him, and a man marries a woman thinking she will never change. Cynical but very very true.

Although Shizuku seems remarkably passive where Haru is concerned, I don't doubt for a moment she has designs on him changing even if she hasn't admitted it to herself yet. At this point in the story she is still struggling with the idea that she herself has any sexual desires at all, so it is not surprising that she has many holes in her self awareness.
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:57 pm Reply with quote
OVA is out now:
Pretty decent and funny. I find the spoiler[setting that is similar to the old Edo era to be a new twist. Now obviously, all the guys and girls are dressed differently than compared to their school uniforms. I think they all look cute though especially Natsume imo].

The episode itself was cute. Haru and his spoiler[hair ] Laughing

The ending was somewhat I expected with the spoiler[kiss]. <3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:03 am Reply with quote
OVA

Seemed to be pretty simple story of the characters put into an Edo setting playing fairly similar to what you would expect. That is until near the end where they spoiler[bring up DNA evidence which suddenly goes detective like], and then the spoiler[rooster announces Haru to be an alien]. Somewhat funny at that point.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:17 pm Reply with quote
I think my favorite part was Micchan and Chouji's "eyewear." Very Happy And I don't think I've ever seen spoiler[a chicken used as a lifesaver before...]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 18 of 18