• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Issue when adding an ebook release

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atalina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:25 am Reply with quote
I am attempting to add the ebook releases for the manga series Bloody Mary, but I am currently unable to do so.

My steps:

After clicking "I know this" for "release", I click next, and it asks me for urls from stores like Amazon and Barnes&Noble. I cannot use an Amazon link because they do not display the ISBN for ebooks. Instead, I attempt to use the Barnes&Noble link (which for Volume 1 of Bloody Mary is http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/bloody-mary-vol-1-akaza-samamiya/1121502330?ean=9781421588728. I've tested this link and it works, and the page will not display any other urls when I reach it from other sites.

Instead of it working, though, I get the message "This doesn't appear to be a valid page; could not find urlcode,refcode". Is there something I'm missing or is this a bug that can be fixed?

Thanks for any help.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:05 am Reply with quote
I have recently reported this problem via the staff forums, but not had any feedback on it yet.

--edit--

For now, I've added them manually.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1