• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Anime - The Rise and Evolution of Old Classic Dubs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YagamiBlackstone255

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:33 pm Reply with quote
1dbad wrote:
I understand why Toei is hesitant to dub Pretty Cure again. They attempted a largely faithful, uncut dub with Futari wa, and it bombed. So then they tried the Glitter Force approach, thinking a more heavily reworked effort would be more successful with kids. But it also underperformed. So they're probably out of ideas on how to make an English dub of it work.

FINALLY someone without the usual suspect excuses! This is a VERY good question! I think the dub didn't flop because we've actually seen what happens when an anime actually flops on YTV (4Kids One Piece lol) they stop airing it halfway (Canada didn't even air episode 45!) and then never go on. Pretty Cure may not have taken Canada by storm but they did finish all the episodes of the first series. I think what happened is that YTV for some random reason fell out of love with Anime ENTIRELY and just dropped all of it from the channel. And while the dub is well made enough and VERY faithful and since its uncut it could easily go on a Blu Ray with the subs, the dub is actually indeed censored, all the love Letters Nagisa got in the Japanese version are turned into Fanmail, A World War 2 flashback is turned into being about an earthquake and so on,

And Saint Seiya got three attempts over 30 years and only the final one finished the series.[/i]
mgree0032

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:27 pm Reply with quote
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
Dubs cost money. It's the same reason Sentai isn't dubbing Tokyo Mew Mew New.
I think that because of the failure of the 4kids dub, Sentai doesn’t want to dub both the original Tokyo Mew Mew and the reboot.
1dbad

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:22 pm Reply with quote
mgree0032 wrote:
Battle City was hit the hardest because of the rewritten character development in order to lessen the Shonen-esque feel of the whole arc.

Yugioh's a shonen too. Not only is it a Jump creation, but it even aired alongside other shonens in Japan, not toyetic shows.

light turner wrote:
The fact Sevens was dubbed is still weird to me since Rush Duel doesn't exist in America or the TCG. There's literally nothing for it to be promoting outside the general YGO brand. A sub-only release would have made sense, but them putting effort into dubbing it to sell nothing is such an odd thing to me.

I find that weird too. But I don't think they would have dubbed it if they didn't have plans to release Rush cards in the TCG. I think they're just trying to figure out how to push it. And apparently their current plan is hoping shoehorning Rush Duels into Duel Links will get players outside of Asia interested. (Which I'm dubious of, but we'll see)

Nipasu wrote:
Why can't they just make another uncut dub? The most recent seasons have gotten subbed releases, so I don't see why Toei can't crack out another uncut dub---especially one that keeps the Japanese names and cultural references. The series is currently being aimed at older audiences, so surely Toei shouldn't think another edited dub will work.

Dubs are expensive to make: https://www.animenation.net/blog/ask-john-why-does-dubbing-cost-so-much/

It's a lot cheaper to just subtitle a show than it is to dub it. And I think that's why Toei has started simulcasting them. Dubbing Pretty Cure is a financial risk that has failed to pay off more than once, so it's easier to play it safe and just sub it instead.

I do wish Toei would attempt an uncut dub though. Not only because I'd like one as a fan, but I also think it could be successful? Based on the continuing success of Pretty Cure simulcasts, the audience for it seems larger than the one for Glitter Force. And I don't think Toei realizes that a faithful uncut dub would be just as enjoyable for kids as it would older fans.

Nipasu wrote:
I don't know how involved they were with Glitter Force. Seems like Saban made most of the choices, though Toei must have bene aware.

From what I've read of how edited dubs work, Saban likely made most of the choices themselves while Toei just approved of them. But I do think the reason Toei tapped Saban to localize Pretty Cure is they were hoping it would be a repeat of their success with Digimon.

YagamiBlackstone255 wrote:
FINALLY someone without the usual suspect excuses! This is a VERY good question! I think the dub didn't flop because we've actually seen what happens when an anime actually flops on YTV (4Kids One Piece lol) they stop airing it halfway (Canada didn't even air episode 45!) and then never go on. Pretty Cure may not have taken Canada by storm but they did finish all the episodes of the first series. I think what happened is that YTV for some random reason fell out of love with Anime ENTIRELY and just dropped all of it from the channel. And while the dub is well made enough and VERY faithful and since its uncut it could easily go on a Blu Ray with the subs, the dub is actually indeed censored, all the love Letters Nagisa got in the Japanese version are turned into Fanmail, A World War 2 flashback is turned into being about an earthquake and so on,

Thank you! I try not to make excuses, lol. Yeah, I'd say the dub "underperformed" more than it was a flop. It did well enough to air in full, just not well enough to also dub Max Heart or the movies. I'm also surprised Toei only aired the dub in Canada and the UK? It's too bad they never tried to air it in places like America or Australia. And I'm aware. I should've clarified I meant uncut in the "lack of visual edits" sense, rather than the "no censorship" sense.
Lord Geo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:42 pm Reply with quote
mgree0032 wrote:
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
I think that because of the failure of the 4kids dub, Sentai doesn’t want to dub both the original Tokyo Mew Mew and the reboot.

Sentai doesn't even have the license to the original Tokyo Mew Mew, so I don't know how you came to that conclusion.
YagamiBlackstone255

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:12 pm Reply with quote
1dbad wrote:
mgree0032 wrote:
Battle City was hit the hardest because of the rewritten character development in order to lessen the Shonen-esque feel of the whole arc.

Yugioh's a shonen too. Not only is it a Jump creation, but it even aired alongside other shonens in Japan, not toyetic shows.

light turner wrote:
The fact Sevens was dubbed is still weird to me since Rush Duel doesn't exist in America or the TCG. There's literally nothing for it to be promoting outside the general YGO brand. A sub-only release would have made sense, but them putting effort into dubbing it to sell nothing is such an odd thing to me.

I find that weird too. But I don't think they would have dubbed it if they didn't have plans to release Rush cards in the TCG. I think they're just trying to figure out how to push it. And apparently their current plan is hoping shoehorning Rush Duels into Duel Links will get players outside of Asia interested. (Which I'm dubious of, but we'll see)

Nipasu wrote:
Why can't they just make another uncut dub? The most recent seasons have gotten subbed releases, so I don't see why Toei can't crack out another uncut dub---especially one that keeps the Japanese names and cultural references. The series is currently being aimed at older audiences, so surely Toei shouldn't think another edited dub will work.

Dubs are expensive to make: https://www.animenation.net/blog/ask-john-why-does-dubbing-cost-so-much/

It's a lot cheaper to just subtitle a show than it is to dub it. And I think that's why Toei has started simulcasting them. Dubbing Pretty Cure is a financial risk that has failed to pay off more than once, so it's easier to play it safe and just sub it instead.

I do wish Toei would attempt an uncut dub though. Not only because I'd like one as a fan, but I also think it could be successful? Based on the continuing success of Pretty Cure simulcasts, the audience for it seems larger than the one for Glitter Force. And I don't think Toei realizes that a faithful uncut dub would be just as enjoyable for kids as it would older fans.

Nipasu wrote:
I don't know how involved they were with Glitter Force. Seems like Saban made most of the choices, though Toei must have bene aware.

From what I've read of how edited dubs work, Saban likely made most of the choices themselves while Toei just approved of them. But I do think the reason Toei tapped Saban to localize Pretty Cure is they were hoping it would be a repeat of their success with Digimon.

Thank you! I try not to make excuses, lol. Yeah, I'd say the dub "underperformed" more than it was a flop. It did well enough to air in full, just not well enough to also dub Max Heart or the movies. I'm also surprised Toei only aired the dub in Canada and the UK? It's too bad they never tried to air it in places like America or Australia. And I'm aware. I should've clarified I meant uncut in the "lack of visual edits" sense, rather than the "no censorship" sense.

Its not that Toei "Only aired it there" its that No one else wanted to! Say what you will about YTV but at least they gave it a chance.

And I hate saying this since you are so nice and kind but you also gave an excuse. What I meant is that your excuse at least isnt the tired "Bury your head in the sand" platitudes and lies other fans use to not do anything.[/b]
mgree0032

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:47 pm Reply with quote
Lord Geo wrote:
mgree0032 wrote:
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:

Sentai doesn't even have the license to the original Tokyo Mew Mew, so I don't know how you came to that conclusion.
Well, since the original Tokyo Mew Mew anime was lost forever because of the 4kids dub being hacked up so badly.
Lord Geo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:58 pm Reply with quote
mgree0032 wrote:
Lord Geo wrote:
Well, since the original Tokyo Mew Mew anime was lost forever because of the 4kids dub being hacked up so badly.

First, "lost forever"? How can a show that was literally released on SD-BD in Japan back in 2020 be "lost"? Seriously, the idea of "lost media" has truly become worthless, since all it means to people now is "I don't have instant access to it, ergo it's lost!". The original Tokyo Mew Mew anime isn't lost, it's just not readily available in English because no company has decided that it's worth license rescuing, whether that be the original Japanese version or 4Kids' edited dub.

You want something that's actually lost? The Big X anime from 1964 literally has about half of its episodes missing & are actually nowhere to be found, and since the 90s only three more episodes have since been found. That's what "lost" actually means.

Second, you still didn't answer my quandary, which is how you came to the conclusion that Sentai could even dub the original Tokyo Mew Mew anime, when they never licensed it in the first place. All Sentai has the rights to is Tokyo Mew Mew New.
YagamiBlackstone255

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:36 pm Reply with quote
mgree0032 wrote:
oilers2007 wrote:
Sailor Moon and Pokemon being worldwide phenomena are solely because of the quality of the IPs themselves, not whatever changes or styles the American dub used.
Let’s imagine if those IPs weren’t censored for TV back then, would it still be a hit success if the show-runners left them as they were? The changes that we Americans made still made the IPs the success that they were back then.

No they didn't! The changes did NOT make the IP's a success!

..Okay, That's it! Please stop spouting wishy washy nonsense. The IP's succeeded because the IP's appeal still shone through the editing. I know this because Pokemon wasnt even all that modified anyway, and Digimon also had a dub that had the appeal of the original still shine through.

And no, the editing DID NOT improve the shows or make them a success.

Also I wouldnt bother with mrgree Lord Geo, they seem to make a lot of wishy washy non-statements.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:42 pm Reply with quote
Lord Geo wrote:

First, "lost forever"? How can a show that was literally released on SD-BD in Japan back in 2020 be "lost"? Seriously, the idea of "lost media" has truly become worthless, since all it means to people now is "I don't have instant access to it, ergo it's lost!". The original Tokyo Mew Mew anime isn't lost, it's just not readily available in English because no company has decided that it's worth license rescuing, whether that be the original Japanese version or 4Kids' edited dub.
The 4Kids dub was also released on DVD but just not in the US but all 26 dub episodes did get released on DVD in South Africa and France.
oilers2007

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:03 am Reply with quote
mgree0032 wrote:
Let’s imagine if those IPs weren’t censored for TV back then, would it still be a hit success if the show-runners left them as they were? The changes that we Americans made still made the IPs the success that they were back then.

I'm confused. Are you saying Sailor Moon is only popular in America because of things like Amara and Michelle are cousins and not lesbians? Because the Yu-Gi-Oh cast were American and 4Kids made up the Shadow Realm and glowing energy lightsabers to cover up death and violence?

I'd argue shows catch on because their core idea appeal to people, not because of random Americanization changes. If that was the case then so many more would have found success if all it took was to make the characters American and stamp out any kind of Japanese or non-kidfriendly content in them. But while 4Kids and other companies brought over so many Pokemon-like shows in the hopes they would be the next big thing, pretty much none of them caught on to that extent, not even Digimon reached that much success to the point by Tamers came around they never bothered to do do another movie release until like a decade later with a TV-only airing from what I remember.

There's probably many factors why something catches on or not. Saint Seiya never caught on America but did everywhere else. I'd probably argue because it actually aired in the 90s in places like Latin America compared to the mid 2000s like it did in America so it had an option to be ingrained into their childhood and pop culture like Dragonball. I mean, there's a reason why there's never been another edited-anime-dubs boom since the 90s. All the recent attempts have been failures. They tried to do it for Glitter Force, Doraemon, Yokai Watch, Danball Senki, they even tried to give Digimon Xros Wars an edited dub after the sub aired on Crunchyroll. Even Yu-Gi-Oh started to quietly disappear from American TV. They never aired the last arc of GX, and after 5Ds the dub stopped being reliably aired on TV. I think ARC-V's dub only air in Canada. Even as early as the 2000s the trend seemed to be dying out and the practice only hurt franchises more tan help them, like poor Konjiki no Gash aka Zatchbell who's stuck with that name in the west now if Diskotek's recent release is anything to go off of.
Nipasu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:25 am Reply with quote
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
Dubs cost money and hard work to make and Toei is a business who is looking to maximize their profits and they're not going to spend their money and efforts of dubbing a 50 episode show that nobody is going to watch. It's the same reason Sentai isn't dubbing Tokyo Mew Mew New. I also think most American fans being adults who already watch the show subbed is a reason they're not going to dub it. There's no reason to dub it if the fanbase is already watching subbed and there's no expectation that a dub will expand the audience. And I love dubbed anime and think it's important for accessibility reasons but I don't know why a lot of Precure fans see getting a dub as the end game or the only way the show can be a success versus other important issues like getting all the past Precure shows we still don't even have streaming subbed yet or having merchandise be more accessible to American fans or expanding the Crunchyroll simulcasts beyond the US.

How many other anime titles are largely successful in the West with only subs? All the other major franchises licensed have dubs content, so it's odd to see Pretty Cure not getting anything dubbed. Not even a movie.

And if popularity plays a factor, then I don't get why Toei bothered to re-dub Saint Seiya. It's a great thing, but Seya even less of a fandom in English speaking countries than in Europe and Latin America. Plus the dub itself was just dumped on Netflix before it was removed and then re-located to Crunchyroll. Regardless, Saint Seiya was a failure when it was first brought to the US, yet Toei keeps trying to promote the franchise via a CGI reboot and a theatrical release of that new live action movie.

Most fans are okay with subs, but many do want at least another attempt at a dub. It can help attract more fans, but also help get younger kids who can't read subs into the anime too. As for rising popularity, the best bet is if Toei USA actually tries being more proactive in promoting the series; alerting people of new episodes and uploading episode previews on Youtube are fine, but it'd be col if Pretty Cure could get a shout-out at a convention. Maybe just a poster so people know the series exists..

I don't know why TMMN wasn't dubbed by Sentai, but I've heard they're not really dubbing their shoujo content nowadays.

FINALLY someone without the usual suspect excuses! This is a VERY good question! I think the dub didn't flop because we've actually seen what happens when an anime actually flops on YTV (4Kids One Piece lol) they stop airing it halfway (Canada didn't even air episode 45!) and then never go on. Pretty Cure may not have taken Canada by storm but they did finish all the episodes of the first series. I think what happened is that YTV for some random reason fell out of love with Anime ENTIRELY and just dropped all of it from the channel.

If I remember correctly, Pretty Cure had two main timeslots: 2:30 pm weekdays, 7 am Saturdays. (If somebody can correct me, please do).

I don't think it's because YTV "fell out of love with anime" by 2009. They were airing Pokémon, and I think there was till other content. It's just with Pretty Cure, it wasn't able to catch on. Maybe because of the timeslots or the dubbers couldn't get the rights to Max Heart.

Quote:

Perhaps the reasoning behind Pretty Cure's past failures is because neither company broadcasters that licensed the series did barely anything to promote the series.

How much did Toei promote the dubs? They tweeted about Glitter Force, but did they do anything else?

Did Saban do anything? GF had no merch.

Makes me question if people would say such things to One Piece if it was never picked up by Funimation. Or if Funi never licensed Dragonball Z (or any of the future content). Would they also insist Toei shouldn't throw their money at these shounen franchises that failed to crack the US?
YagamiBlackstone255

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:50 am Reply with quote
Nipasu wrote:
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
Dubs cost money and hard work to make and Toei is a business who is looking to maximize their profits and they're not going to spend their money and efforts of dubbing a 50 episode show that nobody is going to watch. It's the same reason Sentai isn't dubbing Tokyo Mew Mew New. I also think most American fans being adults who already watch the show subbed is a reason they're not going to dub it. There's no reason to dub it if the fanbase is already watching subbed and there's no expectation that a dub will expand the audience. And I love dubbed anime and think it's important for accessibility reasons but I don't know why a lot of Precure fans see getting a dub as the end game or the only way the show can be a success versus other important issues like getting all the past Precure shows we still don't even have streaming subbed yet or having merchandise be more accessible to American fans or expanding the Crunchyroll simulcasts beyond the US.

How many other anime titles are largely successful in the West with only subs? All the other major franchises licensed have dubs content, so it's odd to see Pretty Cure not getting anything dubbed. Not even a movie.

And if popularity plays a factor, then I don't get why Toei bothered to re-dub Saint Seiya. It's a great thing, but Seya even less of a fandom in English speaking countries than in Europe and Latin America. Plus the dub itself was just dumped on Netflix before it was removed and then re-located to Crunchyroll. Regardless, Saint Seiya was a failure when it was first brought to the US, yet Toei keeps trying to promote the franchise via a CGI reboot and a theatrical release of that new live action movie.

Most fans are okay with subs, but many do want at least another attempt at a dub. It can help attract more fans, but also help get younger kids who can't read subs into the anime too. As for rising popularity, the best bet is if Toei USA actually tries being more proactive in promoting the series; alerting people of new episodes and uploading episode previews on Youtube are fine, but it'd be col if Pretty Cure could get a shout-out at a convention. Maybe just a poster so people know the series exists..

I don't know why TMMN wasn't dubbed by Sentai, but I've heard they're not really dubbing their shoujo content nowadays.

FINALLY someone without the usual suspect excuses! This is a VERY good question! I think the dub didn't flop because we've actually seen what happens when an anime actually flops on YTV (4Kids One Piece lol) they stop airing it halfway (Canada didn't even air episode 45!) and then never go on. Pretty Cure may not have taken Canada by storm but they did finish all the episodes of the first series. I think what happened is that YTV for some random reason fell out of love with Anime ENTIRELY and just dropped all of it from the channel.

If I remember correctly, Pretty Cure had two main timeslots: 2:30 pm weekdays, 7 am Saturdays. (If somebody can correct me, please do).

I don't think it's because YTV "fell out of love with anime" by 2009. They were airing Pokémon, and I think there was till other content. It's just with Pretty Cure, it wasn't able to catch on. Maybe because of the timeslots or the dubbers couldn't get the rights to Max Heart.

Quote:

Perhaps the reasoning behind Pretty Cure's past failures is because neither company broadcasters that licensed the series did barely anything to promote the series.

How much did Toei promote the dubs? They tweeted about Glitter Force, but did they do anything else?

Did Saban do anything? GF had no merch.

Makes me question if people would say such things to One Piece if it was never picked up by Funimation. Or if Funi never licensed Dragonball Z (or any of the future content). Would they also insist Toei shouldn't throw their money at these shounen franchises that failed to crack the US?

I was about to say that you are my favorite poster here, but it seems you are new like me. Oh well, you still make the most sense out of everyone here and still my fave poster.

Also if I am correct 2:30 weekdays is a TERRIBLE timeslot. Children and teens are still in school. And lets not forget that YTV also messed up the premieres, for a while there was NO WAY to tell if you were getting a premiere or a rerun. Its a MIRACLE the whole YTV run was recorded, and thank god it also aired on Pop Girl because if it didn't the dub would be lost media by now.

Last edited by YagamiBlackstone255 on Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:58 am Reply with quote
Nipasu wrote:

It's less of a thing nowadays due to everything being simulcast but back in the 90s and early 2000s it would sometimes take a year or two even for a show or movie to get licensed and dubbed and many older shows became niche favorites through the fansub tape trading circuit first. Dubs do play an important role in visiblity and accessiblity, but even nowadays not everything gets dubbed by Crunchyroll and Sentai but still become fan favorites and there's plenty of forgettable shows that get dubbed like any of the dozens of isekai power fantasy shows Crunchyroll dubs every season. But my overall point is there's lots of other things Precure fans can do to get people to watch that don't require a dub and fans getting their hopes up for something not likely to happen anytime soon and it's kind of an American-centric point of view for Precure fans to make it out the franchise can only be successful if it's in the English language.

Quote:
They redubbed Saint Seiya because it got a reboot and they were trying to use the redub to push for the reboot. The same thing happened with Sailor Moon where the 90s anime didn't get rescued licenesed and redubbed till Sailor Moon Crystal was made. Likewise Saint Seiya moving to Crunchyroll was also to help push the live action movie which was made more with international markets in mind and the US was just an afterthought for it.

Quote:
Most fans are okay with subs, but many do want at least another attempt at a dub. It can help attract more fans, but also help get younger kids who can't read subs into the anime too.
I would argue Toei putting up all the backlog Precure shows on streaming and also making Precure available outside the US would also help to increase the show's popularity.
YagamiBlackstone255

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:06 am Reply with quote
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
Nipasu wrote:

It's less of a thing nowadays due to everything being simulcast but back in the 90s and early 2000s it would sometimes take a year or two even for a show or movie to get licensed and dubbed and many older shows became niche favorites through the fansub tape trading circuit first. Dubs do play an important role in visiblity and accessiblity, but even nowadays not everything gets dubbed by Crunchyroll and Sentai but still become fan favorites and there's plenty of forgettable shows that get dubbed like any of the dozens of isekai power fantasy shows Crunchyroll dubs every season. But my overall point is there's lots of other things Precure fans can do to get people to watch that don't require a dub and fans getting their hopes up for something not likely to happen anytime soon and it's kind of an American-centric point of view for Precure fans to make it out the franchise can only be successful if it's in the English language.

Quote:
They redubbed Saint Seiya because it got a reboot and they were trying to use the redub to push for the reboot. The same thing happened with Sailor Moon where the 90s anime didn't get rescued licenesed and redubbed till Sailor Moon Crystal was made. Likewise Saint Seiya moving to Crunchyroll was also to help push the live action movie which was made more with international markets in mind and the US was just an afterthought for it.

Quote:
Most fans are okay with subs, but many do want at least another attempt at a dub. It can help attract more fans, but also help get younger kids who can't read subs into the anime too.
I would argue Toei putting up all the backlog Precure shows on streaming and also making Precure available outside the US would also help to increase the show's popularity.

You are the only one assuming I only want an english dub. I am also fighting for a Latin American one. And Anime Onegai actually does listen to fans and they reacted positively to people asking for a dub. I actually want worldwide dubs for Precure, but in this industry that follows the leader you need to crack the USA market so then others follow.

Although if Anime Onegai did a Latin American dub because the fans who actually fought for a dub requested it I would laugh SO HARD at the "We will never get a dub, better just be happy with subs" crowd.

Also I dont think so. Crunchyroll has not helped. At all. Because you need an account to even see Pretty Cure. Kids who cant pay for an account will never be able to watch it. We are exactly where we started, only the subs are not fanmade anymore.

But there was one notable fan of Crunchyroll who loved Precure. That little girl whose dad is the artist for Rex Morgan.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:56 am Reply with quote

Also I dont think so. Crunchyroll has not helped. At all. Because you need an account to even see Pretty Cure. Kids who cant pay for an account will never be able to watch it. We are exactly where we started, only the subs are not fanmade anymore.

I hope you're aware you have to pay for dubs too and Crunchyroll is still cheaper than most other apps with every other apps severely raising their price to almost $20 while Crunchyroll is like $8 a month and when I was a kid anime was like $40 on VHS for two episodes. And if they really want free stuff people know how to find it. And I totally get it and I can't say I've never downloaded something before but I just did it and didn't make it out that I'm somehow on a righteous mission or something.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10