• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AU_Gundam

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quote
fighterholic wrote:
One thing I found confusing about certain parts of the series, but it doesn't really have to do with the story. I found that in episodes 13 and 23 the animation is different from what I saw from the rest of the series. Can anybody explain that?

Happened in Gurren Lagann as well.

Might have to do with budget or a change in animation director or a substitute for the animation director due to an outside influence.
stevek504

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quote
fighterholic wrote:
One thing I found confusing about certain parts of the series, but it doesn't really have to do with the story. I found that in episodes 13 and 23 the animation is different from what I saw from the rest of the series. Can anybody explain that?

I felt the first half of the series was drawn by one set of artist and the second half by another set. Anyway, to me it looked like it changed half way through. The first being better than the second.

It was a fun series and it was one that I had to buy the singles as they came out. But, I had watched half way by renting from Netflix - then I started purchasing them and I was a little disapointed in the drop in quality.

I had mixed feelings about the ending. I will wait and see what you all think when you finish it.

Also, wasn't this OP used by another anime?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2