• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Cowboy Bebop Helmer Shinichiro Watanabe, BONES Plan New TV Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sariachan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:42 am Reply with quote
GlassShadow wrote:
Sariachan wrote:
GlassShadow wrote:
Now that's what I call things coming back full circle. Watanabe was also part of Studio 2 of Sunrise, which split from the company to become Bones after CB was completed. So it's so nostalgic to see him back with Bones for a new original series. Hmm, though I'm wondering what Bones is planning....because just a few months ago, they announced that they are working on a new version of a familiar title, now they are also working on an original. Looks like it's gonna be a hella busy year.

I wonder about it, too. Maybe they are two different projects?

Well, it's hinted that this new Watanabe/Bones collaboration is a space traveling comedy. Put two and two together, we have ground to speculate it may has something to do with Bebop. But either way it's great news for us fans~

Right, I hadn't thought about it! Surprised
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:58 pm Reply with quote
GlassShadow wrote:
Now that's what I call things coming back full circle. Watanabe was also part of Studio 2 of Sunrise, which split from the company to become Bones after CB was completed. So it's so nostalgic to see him back with Bones for a new original series. Hmm, though I'm wondering what Bones is planning....because just a few months ago, they announced that they are working on a new version of a familiar title, now they are also working on an original. Looks like it's gonna be a hella busy year.

Yup, Shinichiro Watanabe reuniting with Bones, plus this likely being the "space traveling comedy", so much potential, this should be exciting.
Relenus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:56 pm Reply with quote
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Relenus wrote:

LOL. That's good hehe.
Tenebrae

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:11 am Reply with quote
Cowboy Bebop... IN SPACE!

Brought to you by redundancy department of redundancy.
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:50 am Reply with quote
If you're going to image post at least provide some post content along with the image. This isn't an image board, it is still expected people will contribute to the discussion.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
egoist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:54 pm Reply with quote
Where's the familiar project they announced a while ago? I want DTB, you fail at almost everything else, Bones.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2