• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Pop Japan Travel Article in Asahi

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gusty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:21 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Fun fact. Mandarake has a picture book for sale of the CEO shaving the female employees' pubes.

Bah. I could care less about their (lack) of business ethics. I collect production cels and just want to dig through what they don't put up on their website. Razz Trust me, I've known more than a few folks who have had bad experiences with Mandarake.

As for Comiket being packed-- yeah, I know. And I'm sure the fanboy stink would be killer. It's just one of those things I'd just like to experience once and then never speak about again.
Mousemakessushi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:40 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Talk about loaded...Anime hyper Either that or you decided to blow all of your college savings on the trip?

It sounds like a fun trip, but I don't know if I could honestly handle being with the other tourists, what are they like?

not really... but I will say odds and ends jobs were really really helpful

as for the other tourist... they are pretty cool to hang out with, some even went to the nightclubs and bars with me.

It always nerve wracking meeting new people let alone spending a week with them, but its not that bad really.
Aka-san

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Gah! Gomen ne...

Yes, it's quite the bothersome issue. I promise we will try to find a way speed up the process. We're all very new to this...

The other issue is trying to book the anime studio that far in advance. It's hard for them to say.

But! The early summer tour has been up for some time now and we hope to have September's TGS tour up in the next couple of days.

- Aka
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2