• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Cuticle Tantei Inaba (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
The straight man

I still laugh when I see this picture. bonus

LOL. I don't know which one is funnier, this or Daily Lives of High School Boys
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:21 am Reply with quote
Ha I guess Jun Fukuyama is perfect for characters that are delusional. In the end I gave this a Good. It was much better than what I had expected. It had a lot of good jokes and it was totally random.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:10 am Reply with quote
Episode 12

So that was Jun Fukuyama? I knew that Mori Masashi sounded a hell lot like Dark Flame Master, but I couldn't find any proof. Still had me laughing partially from the similarities to Chuunibyou.

Hell of a mixed up final episode with the first half with Hiroshi being the "bad guy", and the second half being about some random guy who's insanity would really be too much for any show but this. I love how I can often predict the gag and still find it funny, but then they pull something so nuts I can't help but laugh. Like I knew that Gabriela spoiler[had shot Don yet again, and then I had to stifle my laughter when Hiroshi's aweful Don costume fooled her.] Or like how Ogi tricked Hiroshi by spoiler[throwing the bag of diamonds and yelling fetch, I knew he was going to grab them and then run back to Ogi to do it again]. Laughing

I would rate the series overall as "Good", although my enjoyment of the series was higher than that. The show was best was best when it was insane, and even commented that the facts made no sense. Like spoiler[Diamonds from hair], really?
everydaygamer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:35 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:

I would rate the series overall as "Good", although my enjoyment of the series was higher than that. The show was best was best when it was insane, and even commented that the facts made no sense. Like spoiler[Diamonds from hair], really?

what do you mean? that really is a real thing.
Merida

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:08 am Reply with quote
Probably my favourite show of the season since it never let me down but faithfully delivered silly crack every week. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2