• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Pokémon Black & White Sell 1 Million Units in 1 Day

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:13 am Reply with quote
This is one of those times where I'm glad I live in a small town. I went to Walmart at 5am and they didn't even have it on the shelves yet. I got to see the guy crack open the case, and that was actually pretty cool (the feeling, not the sight).

And I've been saying it all week: Best Pokemon games ever.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Zero Gravity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:35 am Reply with quote
I bought both Black AND White, just beat the main story for White (Doing extra things). I'm gonna start Black version in the next day or two, I already have a team bred for Black version.

I ultimately LOVE the game, the story and music score was just fabulous, I swear I thought N was gonna kiss the main character or something around that during the ferris wheel scene.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scormio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:06 pm Reply with quote
I still need to go get my copy >.>

I haven't yet cause it's exam week, and I knew I wouldn't get any studying done.
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quote
Scormio wrote:
I still need to go get my copy >.>

I haven't yet cause it's exam week, and I knew I wouldn't get any studying done.

Just like me when a new Dragon Quest game comes out. In all fairness though, if you've been playing the Dragon Quest games for a long time, there is always something exciting about playing a new game. Good memories in a the making usually, because I remember the first Dragon Quest game I ever played. Technically it was Dragon Warrior Monsters (the first one for GBC (Game Boy Color) and I honestly to this day think it was the best one out of the series.

I also read a story about a college student who once studied 50% of the time and relaxed the other 50% of the time. Well not only did he pass all his classes, but managed to get a high B in a very challenging math class. The other classes he got a A in as well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2