• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dir en Grey to Open for Korn

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:47 am Reply with quote
slickwataris wrote:
Kinda surprised Korn has their own ann profile. HOW THE HELL CAN THEY SKIP CHICAGO.

With Korn they usually announce one leg of cities/dates, and then announce more later on. These cities they have listed aren't going to be it, they're going to add more. Most major cities are more than likely going to get them.
SoloButterfly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:08 pm Reply with quote
I was just telling a good friend of mine how she and I needed to hit up a good American rock concert and a good J-rock band, now I'm thinking two birds with one stone. Though KoRn isn't my favorite..I think there are enough of their songs that I like to justify going to see them and Diru when they will be within a half hour of me. Very Happy
malikchan17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:43 am Reply with quote
Haru to Ashura wrote:
Quote:
Rather pissed they're skipping California almost entirely. Because I love the Diru, but I cannot afford a trip up to the northern part of the state.

Um, Deg played an amazing show in LA less than a month ago. You Californians are pratically spoiled as far as American J-rock concerts go, so don't go complaining.

Hey, it's not my fault this state is so big and contains the city of LA. I shall complain because I wish to see them again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
shiro.youma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:46 am Reply with quote
I just about died when I saw this the first time on the home page. And I just died again seeing that they will be coming to detroit, which is close enough for me to see them. I am so pumped for this Anime smile
pinkfishegg

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:34 pm Reply with quote
i just got a set day and time and place that im going... now all i need is to make sure i get there... if i can't go with my friends ill just go with my cousin ^^ i influenced him into diru so now he's all hyped!

diru+korn=best day of my life!

(o_0 i just joind this forum so i could post here ^^)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2