• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Next 2006

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malintex Terek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:20 pm Reply with quote
HitokiriShadow wrote:

Yeah, they're really giving the Negima anime the works. Between all the extras and the monthly release, I'm considering actually getting it.

I'm not sure if you're a dub or sub person, but FUNimation's dub of the first episode has been under cursory evaluation recently because it was released on some venue (In-Demand?). The verdict; it's on par with the original, and is faithful and entertaining.

Disregarding the low production values of the studio, as well as their out-of-character introduction sequence, it's worth a run.

But, DANG...such a pity Tsubasa is selling so well. Gods, I hate that manga so much. U.U;
Sailor Maddie Mouse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Who else is crossing their fingers that the Sailor Moon reprint will be from the Japanese rerelease?? Anime hyper
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:18 pm Reply with quote
Sailor Maddie Mouse wrote:
Who else is crossing their fingers that the Sailor Moon reprint will be from the Japanese rerelease?? Anime hyper

Probably everyone!
Mistress9
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:02 pm Reply with quote
Sailor Maddie Mouse wrote:

Oh that would be fantastic! Um..stupid question though would they still translate it? I would want to actually be able to read it, but I would want it UNCUT with none of this stupid name or sex changes. Thank you very much. I hope this really happens, I really want to read the Manga.
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:40 pm Reply with quote

Do you really think they would release it untranslated? That would be pointless. The only thing you have to worry about whether or not they will translate are the sound effects, which they sometimes do and sometimes don't.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2