• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Click - July 15th - 21st

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rkenshin21

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Just a little question. Are you going to start also talking about Anime on demand type networks? It would be nice to have a heads up if a great series is going to start on it. Im tired of checking it every day to see if something is on I want to see Lol. ? maybe? please?
Primus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:19 pm Reply with quote
Cybertron ended yesterday on YTV with the episode called "Beginning". I'm betting that the TBA Episode is Episode #2 called "Inferno" which never aired in Any place outside of Japan(Where it was the second part of "Fallen").
Raoh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:50 am Reply with quote
Lumicite wrote:
At the risk of stating what everybody already knows, spoiler[ Inuyasha anime ends but the manga continues with no end in sight. And BTW, in the Manga it looks like Kikyo has finally met her maker. Smile]

EDITOR'S NOTE: It isn't rocket science. Use spoiler tags.

May you rot in hell, and die a thousand deaths for your ignorance.

That or you can rot in hell and be subjected to rewatch every episode of ALF for the rest of eternity. Thats probably the better punishment.

To Brian:

Guitar Hero is addicting, we understand. At least I do. I actually stopped playing Kingdom Hearts 2 for awhile to play Guitar Hero. Then I finished KH2 and kept playing GH.

The game is so addicting it should come with a surgeon generals warning.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2