• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Aria the Avvenire Anime Unveils Story, New Characters, Visual

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shiranehito

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:46 pm Reply with quote
It does seem these 3 episodes would focus on the future generation of the three companies. It's nice to see Akari, Aika and Alice as seniors!
Regarding Kawakami Tomoko voicing, Athena probably would only make small cameos with pre-recorded dialogues being used again, and she seems to be focusing on her singing career. She probably wouldn't have much screen time Sad
jr240483

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:45 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Ah, 3 episodes. This doesn't seem to be surprising but any new Aria anime is something I welcome. Can't wait to see this and get the BDs in the future Smile

true, but what some in the US anime fanbase really want is for Nozumi Animation/Right Stuff to give ARIA , maria watches over us and emma an actual english dub version. hopefully if this new anime is popular enough ,it might force nozumi's hands when it came to its sub only policy. at least for those series. especially aria.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mangamuscle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:06 pm Reply with quote
They still haven't said if the box sets will include the OVA (Arietta), if they will include english (and maybe other languages) subtitles and if they will include the italian dub.

If they do all of the above, then rightstuff would be hard pressed to make an english dub of their own to offer something the original box sets will not have.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:11 am Reply with quote
EmperorBrandon wrote:
Kimiko_0 wrote:
Have Nozomi announced an English release of the BDs yet? I so want that.. Anime hyper

Nozomi hasn't released or announced a BD of anything yet. Hopefully that will change at some point. Not feeling it's likely they will give Aria a re-release on BD, though.

From this article:

"The website also revealed the release date of the Aria the Animation, Aria the Natural, and Aria the Origination Blu-ray boxes. Each will contain a single episode of Aria the Avvenire. The Blu-ray box of Aria the Animation will ship on December 24 with the first Aria the Avvenire episode. Aria the Natural will ship on March 23, 2016, with the with the second Aria the Avvenire episode. Aria the Origination will ship on June 24, 2016, with the with the third Aria the Avvenire episode."
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2