• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kamichama Karin Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShootYouStars

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:24 pm Reply with quote
YES. This is just a good season for Kode-Donbo fans, isn't it? First Winter Garden, then Kamichama Karin...Now it could only get better if they released Koi-Hime Sosi or something here, or if Pita-ten was liscenced. (Which actually isn't too unlikely, the Pita-ten manga is doing pretty well here, isn't it?)

I need to buy the last 3 volumes and find my first one now. ^^;;

(Hard-on refers to hard (un-removable) subs, right? ... if not, I don't want to know either. O_o)

EDIT: How could I forget to mention that the Pita-ten novel series is also coming out stateside this spring in here? How? *hits self over the head*
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quote
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! My fav magical girl manga is finally going to be an anime!! WHEEEEEEEEE!!! I hope Makiko Ohmoto or Hiromi Konno get picked as seiyuus for Karin. Or maybe Yuki Kaida as Kazune or Yuri Shiratori as Himeka. Oooooh I can't wait! My classmate also wants to see it as well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2