• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: After War Gundam X Sub.DVD [2016-06-18]

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HdE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:32 pm Reply with quote
MadHi wrote:
Wherever you go, you will always find people complaining about why another Gundam series is dissatisfying but almost no one slams X. I myself have yet to see anyone attack it for any reason. That's quite an achievement considering how broken the Gundam fanbase is, where I can unintentionally make enemies for saying I like another series some other guy hates or my opinions being labeled 'invalid' because I don't like a series someone else likes.

This kind of thing always makes me wonder why some folks get so worked up about these details. I really think it's silly for someone to get their knickers in a knot because somebody else likes / dislikes a show they have a strong opinion on.

I had somebody on my Youtube channel tell me a while back how they hated OO, but thought WIng was a masterpiece. Sure, my initial knee-jerk reaction is to say 'sorry bruv, not 'avin it.' But people like what they like. No laws against that.

I'd rather be the guy saing 'I think this show is great because...' than the gy who says 'this show sucks, and you're an idiot for liking it.' Because that's never cool.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2