• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: The irregular at magic high school Voice Actors Satomi Satou, Takuma Terashima Marry

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:20 am Reply with quote
Find yourselves a way to translate this page, namely the 誤情報の拡散 section.

It explains how someone harboring ill-will edited audio bits and stuff to make it look like Terashima was teasing Ichiki. All the false information revolving around this "incident" continues to be spread to this day, which is why some people (looking at some of the people in this thread) still have a bad impression of Terashima.
Ochinchinsama69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:06 am Reply with quote
ssgOverlord wrote:
I'll never forget how Terashima said how he "enjoyed watching a person break in front of his eyes" during the Kokoro Connect incident. Lost all respect for the guy, forever.

However, I still hope the best for Satomi Satou and their marriage. Hopefully they'll be happy together.

How retarded do you have to be to think that that wasn't a joke or that he was serous in the slightest ?
iamtooawesome

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:21 am Reply with quote
Some of the comments here disgusts me, the article states about the marriage it didn't bring up any scandals or whatsoever but some of the people here are acting like an obnoxius jealous netizen. We should be congratulating and celebrating for them not typing those obviously sarcastic comments like: "That guy is terrible but congratulations anyway lel." How disrespecting for the new wed couple and the author of this article. Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2