• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: A Certain Magical Index Season 3 Anime's Teaser Promo Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Usagi-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:54 pm Reply with quote
PV looks sharp. Cool

Lotta good news in the last couple days.
NeverConvex
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:59 pm Reply with quote
fantaselion wrote:
AksaraKishou wrote:
Inb4 they pull a railgun and we need to get our pitchforks ready. Neutral
Railgun was WAYYYYYYYYYYY better than index, so I would rather them pull a Railgun.

Was thinkin' the same. I enjoyed both, but only one could be called well-directed.

Lookin' forward to this either way..
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:10 am Reply with quote
Ugh... first SAO and now Index. Why are they cramming so many novels into so few episodes. I at least sort of get it with SAO because it is one continuous arc so they can skimp on some things and still get the important stuff in there to make sense of it. Index is looking to cover a whole bunch of smaller arcs. This is going to be even more rushed than Index II which was already fairly rushed. I want to see volumes 20-22 animated, but how can they possibly do that justice without 11-12 episodes... Of course they could spend that amount on the final arc, but they'd have to pull an average of around 2 episodes per novel leading up to that.
MsVitchDaSecond

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:40 am Reply with quote
YOOOOOOOOOOOO CANT WAAAIIT!!!!!!!
jr240483

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:35 am Reply with quote
Stiles wrote:
Oh man, that's into WWIII.

Very concerned.

true enough. cause that arc isnt suppose to show up until at least it shows both the testament arc and the liberty arts city arc!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpaceTheGamer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:42 am Reply with quote
I am hyped as hell but also concerned. I feel like they should have two seasons to adapt everything in OT properly. Going all the way to WW3 in Index 3 is very worriesome. I also hope they won't skip or rush the British Haloween and DRAGON arcs, because they're nowhere to be found in this PV
Megiddo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:22 am Reply with quote
The issue with Railgun + S was half of it was filler, and not very good filler at that.

Liked this promo but had to laugh at Itsuwa's cleavage being the thumbnail, totally not intended I bet. Also, is this the first time we've seen Lessar animated?
ultimatehaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:29 pm Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
The issue with Railgun + S was half of it was filler, and not very good filler at that.

Liked this promo but had to laugh at Itsuwa's cleavage being the thumbnail, totally not intended I bet. Also, is this the first time we've seen Lessar animated?

That "filler" was actually written by the author as canon material since he had room to fit it in the in-universe calendar.
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:22 pm Reply with quote
ultimatehaki wrote:
That "filler" was actually written by the author as canon material since he had room to fit it in the in-universe calendar.

Yeah and so was Endymion and every other bullshit Kamachi can throw in there whenever he has more than 8 hours of in-universe time where a character's free.

Doesn't make it any good, though.
ultimatehaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:44 am Reply with quote
killjoy_the wrote:
ultimatehaki wrote:

Yeah and so was Endymion and every other bullshit Kamachi can throw in there whenever he has more than 8 hours of in-universe time where a character's free.

This is true
fantaselion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:39 am Reply with quote
ultimatehaki wrote:
killjoy_the wrote:
ultimatehaki wrote:

This is true

the only filler I remember was in the first 2 episodes and like episode 17 ( of the first season) and I hated all those episodes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2