• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Psycho-Pass: Sinners of the System - Case.1 Crime and Punishment

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tintor2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Ginoza's fight is kinda stupid like Metal Gear Rising but it sure makes justice to him after season 2 barely used him. I also liked how Ginoza comforted the little kid by reminding him of Kogami.
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:43 am Reply with quote
Jay_Stone wrote:
Kicksville wrote:
...oh wait, so that announcement about Crunchyroll getting Psycho Pass movies DID refer to these after all???

Well that's great, finally! Auuugh!! Jeez!!!

Is that the reason why we're seeing this review on the front page? And does that mean that we're getting a dub?
Well Sinners of the System is on Cruchyroll, but there is no dub. It's rare now for Funimation(well that part of CR) to go back and dub shows, but maybe they will with this.
InuNaruPokeAlchemist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:25 am Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
Jay_Stone wrote:
Kicksville wrote:
...oh wait, so that announcement about Crunchyroll getting Psycho Pass movies DID refer to these after all???

Well that's great, finally! Auuugh!! Jeez!!!

Is that the reason why we're seeing this review on the front page? And does that mean that we're getting a dub?
Well Sinners of the System is on Cruchyroll, but there is no dub. It's rare now for Funimation(well that part of CR) to go back and dub shows, but maybe they will with this.

Considering given got a dub 3 years after it was released. I have a good feeling that Crunchyroll will go and dub psycho pass too.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2